Quick question

Can you wear a white dress, with black tights and shoes? Or nude tights and black shoes? Or white tights and black shoes?

I hate colour matching white!

Nude tights or no tights :)

Ì think it physically possible, yes

I would say nude tights or bare leg also, black may look a bit odd - but I guess it depends what the occasion is.

I think it depends what the style of dress is and how opaque the tights are. Gosh now i'm rambling - sorry to confuse things and waffle on.

A white 'naughty' outfit wouldn't look bad with black stockings but I think a white dress with full black tights may not go... Worth a try and see, as I can't picture it.

x

Cheap&Easy wrote:

Go naked, it's easier.

Don't think the other customers at the restaurant would be happy though :/

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

I would say nude tights or bare leg also black may look a bit odd but I guess it depends what the occasion is.

A white 'naughty' outfit wouldn't look bad with black stockings but i think a white dress with full black tights may not go... but worth a try and see as I can't picture it

x

I would have thought nude tights, but are black shoes ok?

Go for nude stockings with a dark seam then black shoes and a thin belt would go really well.

Or stockings and a suspender belt, but white or black suspender belt?

Would nude stockings look ok with a black suspender belt?

Depends how sheer the white dress is, I'd probably go for nude colours to avoid giving other diners a show.

Wow. You ladies certainly have some tough decisions to make in life😝

Definitely nude tights! :)

Just been to look at the dress and it comes with a brown belt, I can swap it for a cream one I have though, so I thought maybe brown shoes?

Stuburns wrote:

Wow. You ladies certainly have some tough decisions to make in life😝

It really is difficult! Plus I have no sense of fashion at all!

black or brown shoes with nude tights are fine, then wear matching accesories (bag/belt) to the shoes if you like but I didn't. I have a dress very similar to that and wore it with black wedge heels and black bag :)

Cazz, have you fallen over? too much vino at the weekend?

Look at my picture in full on my profile x

Ahhh, well it was on it's side for a minute there :P

Sum Sub wrote:

Cazz, have you fallen over? too much vino at the weekend?

Busted!!

Wow. my bad Sub ![blush|20x20](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif "blush")

Yeah that looks nice cazz thanks x

would a white/black suspender belt look ok with nude stockings?