What colour undies do you prefer?

Hiya....

I LOVE sexy underwear. I want to know what colour do you ladies/guys perfer?

I think red or blue... im torn...! help....

Purple for me thats my fave colour :)

I've never thought to try purple.... thanks :) xxx

pale blue, pink or purple for me

bit of a cliche, black or red, but always matching

Bakerson wrote:

bit of a cliche, black or red, but always matching

YES. Has to be matching xxxx

Do you mean like lingerie or everyday sexy underwear?

MissChar wrote:

Do you mean like lingerie or everyday sexy underwear?

Both :)

Well I suppose my question doesn't even matter. Lol. I like all colours and I'm always after lingerie in a new colour. Like I don't see the point in having several black basques/corsets or teddies etc. so I'm always wanting something in a diff colour. At the moment I want purple, and green lingerie.

I do love green recently. But I agree MissChar. I'm always after new colours/shades of lingre.

Any colour really, but I do like blue and green best. I'm not really a fan of red unless its bedroom attire.

On me black, for my wife any colour that is not grey!

Joking aside, I like bright colours, if only because they say I am confidant, although, as a man, I would suggest that if the fit and style is right, I probably wouldn't notice the colour, then agian I am one of the many men who are colour blind!

Personally I like light pink lingerie, something innocent yet provocative about it.

I agree with the light pink! :)

I like all colours but my first favourite is purple then red then jade but I like most colours. =)

Something sexy about red or black.

I usually wear red or black undies and tend to go for lace or satin material I rarely wear white

Sometimes no knickers is better.

jambo wrote:

Or a bra and suspender belt :-)

fizzy wrote:

jambo wrote:

Or a bra and suspender belt :-)

Now ur talking