Just ordered the Black Magic Deluxe Wand!

I'm a bit like 'OMG I can't believe I've spent £50 on a sex toy' but on the other hand I can't wait for it to arrive!! I'm on tenterhooks waiting for Wednesday to arrive :)

I'm just hoping I've made the right decision...........reviews on the wand are what swayed us in the first place, and I'm hoping it has the same effect.......

I've had it in white and now I have it in purple. I'm using it a lot at the moment and I'd not touched it for 12 months! I thought £50 was a lot, I got the purple in the 3 for £70 deal and had a discount code. Now I'm purchasing more luxury toys, but saving for them, instead of keep making loads of little £20 purchases!

Hope you enjoy your wand x

I hope you enjoy x

You'll love it

I've had mine for a few weeks and I'm in love with it! Soooo versatile. I love it and so does my boyfriend. And all the options of attachments!! Enjoy yours! You won't be disappointed!

Oooh fantastic I'm sure it'll be worth the dollars. Enjoy your purchase *♡* xx

I'm probably in the minority but I have the white one.....and it isn't a patch on my doxy. I used the white one and thought it was good........ Until my doxy arrived. Then I was taken to a whole new place......which I revisit at every opportunity ! Lol x