Blowjobs.

I used to hate giving head until my present boyfriend appeared in my life. He realised that I wasn't too keen but I went ahead making sure that I had a glass of water by the bed for afterwards (!). However, I didn't mind at all as he is circumsized which for me, makes a big difference, and also, after he came I kept his cock in my mouth and kept on sucking it which drove him wild as he remained stiff for a good 20 - 30 minutes extra (and I didn't mind the taste so much that way).

I have never done this before with previous partners and wondered if it's normal?

Another trick he likes is iced water - I'll take a gulp and then go back to his 'empty' cock and slowly let the water slide out of my mouth and around his cock - and carry on sucking. Needless to say - I love giving head now, but wondered if it was normal for my partner to stay hard for so long?

I wouldnt know it Kooky if you get enjoyment out of it and its also changed your mind on the subject of blowjobs!

The iced water trick sounds pretty neat, not surpirsed he likes it!

a variation on the iced water: warm tea.

Wait for it to be the temperature where you can gulp it if you wanted to (don't want to burn him). It's just another different sensation to try. Hubby likes it anyhow.

no fangled herby teas though (ginger for example would probably sting a bit)

my hubby stay hard for ages after oral, I suppose it is whatever is normal for him

he is circumsised aswell and I agree it is much much better

First blowjob i ever gave i was 18 with a much older man.He warned me he was about to cum but i got carried away and when he shot his load i nearly vommed and heaved afterwards for a good 15 mins It took me 12yrs to get over my bj fear and now i'm a bj convert lol

i do a little trick where i draw my teeth gently up my OH's cock and he loves it

xxx

Phoenix79 wrote:

First blowjob i ever gave i was 18 with a much older man.He warned me he was about to cum but i got carried away and when he shot his load i nearly vommed and heaved afterwards for a good 15 mins External Media It took me 12yrs to get over my bj fear and now i'm a bj convert lol

i do a little trick where i draw my teeth gently up my OH's cock and he loves it

xxx

But for beginners trying that tip - stop well before the head to prevent "ouch" moments!

Adx

hmm that does sound like a nasty experience, with one of my exes i nearly made her vom too but thats coz she took me in deep and i had a lot of sperm that made her gag. thankfully it wasnt her first time so she didnt get a complex but i can see if it was that would have been difficult to get over.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Phoenix79 wrote:

First blowjob i ever gave i was 18 with a much older man.He warned me he was about to cum but i got carried away and when he shot his load i nearly vommed and heaved afterwards for a good 15 mins External Media It took me 12yrs to get over my bj fear and now i'm a bj convert lol

xxx

But for beginners trying that tip - stop well before the head to prevent "ouch" moments!

Adx

Indeed.

Teeth to shaft is good but no further.