Bluebella bras?

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone has noticed sizing issues with the Bluebella lingerie sold on LH? I ordered the Alexa bra and the Madison bra in a 32G/32F but both of them are MASSIVE on me :o I'm gutted because they're both gorgeous but aren't in stock in smaller sizes so will be sending them back :( Is it just that manufacturer or have my boobs shrunk in a couple of weeks??

I've had a Bluebella bra in 38C and while it was on the larger side of what my other 38C bras are, it wasn't anything like a size out; just a bit more generous. I had it on the second hooks rather than the loosest ones as I would normally do, and the cups definitely needed my bigger chicken fillets rather than the slightly smaller ones I sometimes use. But all of that is barely half a size. I don't think a 36 would have been big enough.

I'm not an expert on larger boobs, as you might have guessed from mention of chicken fillets, but I understand thst larger cup sizes tend to vary more from brand to brand as the sizing 'rule' of another inch on the overbust size for each cup size doesn't work so well up there. It may be you need to be careful comparing one brand with another for cup size (and another good reason for getting fitted into a new bra whenever you can).

The women in one of the shops I use are a mother - size 34F - and her daughter - size almost nothing. Next time I'm there I'll ask about this. Probably too late to help you but now I'm wondering what the issues are when yoiu get beyond, say a D cup.

It must be really irritating to think you've scored a bra in your size only to find it doesn't fit and you can't get the size you do need after all.