Something to fit bigger boobs?

I've had a couple of lingerie items from LH now, and so far I am disappointed with lack of boob space. Can anyone with bigger breasts make any recommendations on things that might fit my ample chest? I've been buying from the plus size selection.

I've got alot of lh lingerie items and I buy from the plus size due to my boob size I'm a 40f and I find some items fit better than others I've recently had the one that's in the valentines section with the sides n back cut out and it fits me fine x

Thank you, I'll take a look. The last item is a joke how small the top part is. I think it'd be OK for C cup or less maybe. Its going back sadly. Admittedly I didn't choose it my partner did, and he didn't take into account the lack of support either. It looks like there is a lot more fabric in the photos though. Even with support this would never fit me.

I get that I never really buy the ones without support as there's not much to them u can see which ones I buy on my pics and how they fit hope it helps x

Thank you. I'll have a look through.

My lady has very heavy 38GG boobs that need a lot of support. (Actually they may be even bigger, she hasn't measured them lately.) She recommends anything from the Seduce Me range as the underwired cups provide superb support. She says the bra is better than most of her ordinary bras. Bear in mind she is size 18 but orders items in 3X/4X from Lovehoney just to get enough room for those great big puppies.

Thanks HM

LH lingerie sizing is a bit daft imo. After the last item I won't be buying again until they adopt the same sizing convention as, well... almost everyone else.

A size large (14-16) shouldn't be too small for someone who's usually a smallish 14 (ie. Sometimes a 12). Also, cup sizes exist for a reason as your case illustrates.

Takes the shine off a gift, and 'the moment', somewhat when she sees you think she's "large", then just to rub it in she's too big for it.

Sorry, rant over ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I’ve got a three plus size ‘treasure me’ longline bra sets and one ‘belle amour’ set and even though they look lovely they only just cover my nipples! No way I would wear them out of the house, and mine are only 36F, I would venture quite a bit smaller than your, um, impressive looking assets! 😀

Apart from reading reviews, I don’t see how else you can garner any kind of idea as to whether the cup sizes would meet your needs or not. Best of luck.

Thank you gosig. I've ordered a new one so will see how that fits when it arrives. I think my spending spree on LH has come to an end for now - out of cash. My partner really has enjoyed me sending him my wishlists and getting to experiment a bit. He's never been particularly adventurous but he's really starting to get into it.

I can’t say too much, as I haven’t ordered any lingerie here, but when I asked a similar question, people suggested I look at the one-size lingerie because it’s made to be adjustable.

It is probably why I'm not into sexy lingerie. I'm around 34H, and have yet to find anything that is that sexy that fits. There is nothing more disappointing that getting all excited for something only to find your best asset won't fit in them. :-(

KinkyMira wrote:

It is probably why I'm not into sexy lingerie. I'm around 34H, and have yet to find anything that is that sexy that fits. There is nothing more disappointing that getting all excited for something only to find your best asset won't fit in them. :-(

Yes totally this. Although I've just received the twilight temptation basque and that is actually a pretty good fit. It's a little heavy on the halterneck but I don't imagine my partner will let it stay done up that long anyway.

I recently purchased this and its absolutely stunning. I bought the biggest size and I am a size 18-20 with 40ff boobs https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37990

Bex84 wrote:

I recently purchased this and its absolutely stunning. I bought the biggest size and I am a size 18-20 with 40ff boobs https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37990

Oooh I like that! Looks fab.

KinkyMira wrote:

totally agree with you, I'm 34F or FF and it's impossible