Board games - which one to choose?

Hi all,

It looks like we might get a chance to have a weekend without the kids in a couple of weeks so I thought I'd get a board game to play in the evenings.

At the moment I'm torn between Nooki and Monogamy, but I really can't decide which is better!

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

MBB

Hi MrBumpyBear - check out our Video Buyer's Guide - Comparing Nookii to Monogamy. Should give you all the info you need to decide which of those two games would suit you best.

i have monogamy, its the best game i have ever played, i dont think i saw one single bad review that i took seriously when i was looking to buy it, the only cons to it is you will need a few extra's and its a long game so ur looking at around 4 hrs give or take, so if you can last that long then get it

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hi MrBumpyBear - check out our Video Buyer's Guide - Comparing Nookii to Monogamy. Should give you all the info you need to decide which of those two games would suit you best.

wow theres buyers guides to so much

And a new one, just for you!

Monogamy vs Nookii

They sound fun may look into getting one of these!

We have Nookii & have had great fun playing. The fact that there are the 3 levels means you can do as much or as little as you like. We sometimes whip the cards out for a few saucy ideas if ever we find ourselves with some spare time & nothing to do. Always ends well :P

sub-kitten wrote:

We have Nookii & have had great fun playing. The fact that there are the 3 levels means you can do as much or as little as you like. We sometimes whip the cards out for a few saucy ideas if ever we find ourselves with some spare time & nothing to do. Always ends well :P

Hm. I'm trying to decide if a couple should absolutely live by the rules of a game like the dice man or something or or be able to pick and choose, since otherwise it's just an idea machine with no guarantee of fun beyond what usually happens

The idea of there being levels though could be pretty good? Reckon we might give it a go and see what happens, the only alternative I can think of is something like the dice man book (App called "dice Man Underground" does the same thing in real life on android) where you make a list, agree to odds for each task with each other and roll to decide, chances are the worst won't even happen so it's always cool