Nookii or Manogomy — which one

Hi all
Happy Monday ... was wondering if anyone has tried both games and which was the better of the two. Have looked at the reviews but just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts

We want to get a game we can play lots and return to without it becoming boring or stale ...
If that make sense and one that does not make you feel like a wally and asks you to set up a full on movie scene in order to play the game lol

Thanks all
X

We've only played Manogomy but it had the desired effect.

Hopefully my comment will bump the thread and grab the attention of someone who has both.

Ive tried both and would vote Monogamy hands down, much more adventurous and the whole going round the board and collecting rings after every round was very satisfying! The variety of challenge cards and other instructions depending where your counter lands makes for a very enjoyable evening. The cards are probably getting a little out of date now (unless they have been updated in the past 5 years since I purchased mine?) Ive thrown Nooki out but kept Monogamy.

We've tried both and monogamy is much better. With Nookii we ended up doing some fairly boring activities for quite a length of time, nipple tweaking for 7 minutes just lead to soreness! Monogamy is more of a traditional board game and led to a lot more fun overall!

+1 Manogomy

Hi all thanks for the feedback... I believe we have a winner in Manogomy

Have both...Monogomy

I would suggest Monogomy too, bit more in detail!