Body confidence...

Amy, that’s really nice of you, thank you very much.

Amy, you have a lovely looking body.

I'm fairly body confident. I like my legs and my shoulders. I just wish I could get rid of the beer belly, but I'm too lazy. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I like most of my body most of the time.

Upper body -Back / shoulders and chest I put a lot of effort into to build strength with weights. No "great guns" but for my age I think I am in decent enough with limited wobbly bits.

Legs and glutes - always had chicken legs, and still have small calves, but squats have helped shape my thighs and keep my bum peachy and again, limited wobbly bits.

My package, it depends on the day, some days are a good penis / testicle day, others not so much. Shaven twice weekly so always bare

Hi Knight119 thanks for the compliment I should put some pics on of my boobs lol,

Not a big fan of my body but my partner always tells me I have a nice bum, don’t mind my shoulders to much, as for the people on here, there’s plenty of women who I think look incredible and even some of the guys have a good body on them and tell they look after themselves

Hi AWB1955, you’re very welcome, that would be nice.

I've never liked one thing overall - I'm not curvy enough and I'm skinny. At school other kids used to call me 'beanpole'.

However, I quite like the whole package now, as it is a silhouette which ages pretty well, so I'm happy in my own skin.

I'm tall and slim and suit clothes and make-up. I like my lips and love a good lippy. (My OH goes wild when I open a classy compact miror and apply red lipstick during sex - especially if oral follows). I think I look better in a pair of well-cut jeans and a tailored jacket (or a Lovehoney body-stocking!) than I do naked.

I have always liked my hair, which is long and blonde - it is getting a bit finer / thinner as I get nearer 50 but if I ever cut it short I think my OH would see that as grounds for divorce!

@Alicia4Ever: good luck on your journey. I don't know enough about it all, but that sensation in your nipples I would guess is a sign that the hormones are kicking in.

When I was at school I had a thoroughly miserable time, bullied mercilessly because I was tall and skinny, regularly called ugly, & had to wear a brace on my teeth for just under two years. From when I left school to Today I’ve never received positive comments about my body.

Overall for my age , I think I look OK . I think my bum and legs along with my clean hairless cock and balls . My wife and several of her friends compliment me most about my butt and encourage me to wear the minimum while working around the yard . Myself and them really think my tan lines add to my looks .

Oldman wrote:

Overall for my age , I think I look OK . I think my bum and legs along with my clean hairless cock and balls . My wife and several of her friends compliment me most about my butt and encourage me to wear the minimum while working around the yard . Myself and them really think my tan lines add to my looks .

Ha! Good for you. Do you remember those Diet Coke adverts? Where the women booked their 'appointments' for a good view of the... er, Manhattan skyline... (not!)

@Knight1119: I'm sorry to hear this, but it is within your power to create a different self image. Most people just want to be loved by someone they can rely on.

Get yourself online and find someone like you? I know websites differ but I'm sure there will be one. Or, join local / community groups and get to know people.

Don't make any issues a self-fulfilling prophecy. Most people just want someone kind - lots of kids who were unpopular at school turn out to be the best bets.

And the most desirable physical traits have an emotional side - no point having broad shoulders/big boobs if someone just wants a hug and to be understood, etc. You will have lots to offer to the right person.

I love my eyes, my lips, legs and my boobies... my OH loves all these as well as my rear and front bum and all the fun in between them ;)

@Knight1119: I'm guessing there's not many people out there who have ever received positive comments about their body. I never have, that's for certain, and no-one passing me in the street would ever give me a second look. I'm not even average .... not that good. However, it doesn't mean that there aren't bits of you that YOU can learn to like. I like my bum and legs, but they're not well honed, tight and muscley (if that's a word). Just a bit flabby. I like my cock too, but it's only 5 inches at full stretch ..... urgh!

MsR is right .... don't let self image get in the way of real stuff.

Problem is, if you are visiting this site and reading the threads you are bound to get depressed. Most people posting on here tend to have fabulous sex lives and use this forum as a vehicle for letting everyone know. However, they are NOT representative of the population as a whole. That's one of the problems of social media .... people having a great time like to let the world know, and invariably make people like you and me feel like crap.

Sorry, didn't mean to go off on one. Just a view that I had to get off my chest. Perhaps forum members reading this would do well to remember. Of course, if it really gets to you then stay away for a while (like I have done in the past). Call it self-preservation.

To conclude, I'm sure you have other qualities and interests. Make the most of them!

Alicia, I really hope I am still visiting it would be great to hear your progress! It’s sad when the family aren’t on board but hopefully you have support elsewhere?

Knight; this is about something YOU like about YOUR body. Trying to learn to love yourself. I have a terrible time trying to love myself but I’m trying.

I have the bonus that I’ve been through CBT so I’m in a better position to be able to try to change my thought pattern. But that doesn’t make it easy!

MsR - thanks for your advice, very kind, but I keep myself to myself outside the forum, I’ve never discussed any personal issues with anyone and would never join any groups. After I left school many years ago the one thing I have always been told is if you have an issue, be a man and get on with it. Anal-ysis - thanks for your advice, very kind. I’ve often been told that i’m a nice guy, polite, gentle, kind and considerate, and at the same time I’ve been called weak, pathetic, a doormat, and told to ‘grow a pair’. Delightful87 - thanks for your advice, very kind. Women don’t look twice at me, I’ve been called ugly, told I had evil looking eyes, and many other things. To be honest I just get on with life and ignore the petty comments.

Knight1119 , many people have said I have a mean look most of the time . Mostly because I do not show any teeth while smiling . My teeth have always been less than attractive , and are not improving as I get OLD ! My left shoulder is over an inch higher than my right because of heart surgery when I was four years old . Oh and big scar from that under left arm . My eyes used to be a great blue , they have faded much . At one time I was a body builder , but can't even work out now from whole body being shot . I would hazzaed a guess that how you dress and act can effect how people view you . My specialty is making people smile and laugh . I do most of our grocery shopping and I feel bad if I can not make a dozen or so other shoppers smile or laugh . Just posture can make a difference in how you feel , which changes how other view you . Often it would seem I am invisible to women . Give yourself credit for even tiny accomplishments and it may sound silly , but force yourself to smile for even a minute . It will brighten your day . You , my good man are a one of a kind and should feel good about yourself !

I quite like my legs. The OH says there even better when in heels

I like my Nails. hate my boobs, to big. I am fat.