Your Favourite Feature....

Hey everyone!

I see a lot of people on here looking for advice on how to hide/disguise 'problem areas' or discussing areas of their body they dislike. To create some balance and positivity, I thought it would be nice to talk about things we do like about ourselves. 

In a sexy 2 part question of course....

1) What is YOUR favourite part of your body?
List as many features as you like, and feel free to elaborate on why you love those parts. I think it can be an eye opener to others' sometimes to see/hear that the thing they 'hate' about a body part is the reason someone else loves theirs!

2) What do you get complimented on most? 
Do you have a feature which regularly receives compliments? Do you agree? Disagree? Is it the same body part your used to answer question number 1? Do you think there's a correlation between what YOU like and how others see you? 

So I suppose I should kick this one off! 

My favourite parts of my body would have to be my eyes, boobs and butt, and I would definitely say those are areas which I get complimented on most (except boobs). I think there is some correlation between how others see you, and realising the parts of your body are especially awesome. 
For example, I've always received compliments for my eyes from when I was a kid, right through to now, so I've had a fondness for them from a young age just because people would say nice things about them. 
My butt is another thing which receives many comments, though not 'til I was much older (obvs!). Having said that, it was only a few years ago that I began to love it too. Now, even though I'd love to get fit and lose a bit of weight, I'd hate for my butt to shrink! I've got a big booty and I'm proud! 
With  my boobs, that was a different scenario altogether. That was one of those unusual moments where I was stood in front of the mirror topless one day and I just realised "huh, I actually have pretty nice boobs!", like it was a genuine surprise that I actually liked them! So that was from my own brain, rather than compliments from others. 
So off the back of that, do you think that we receive compliments on the features we already like and, therefore, show off, which makes them easier for others to compliment? 
Or do we show off features which receive compliments because we have our confidence boosted in that area more regularly and want to show it off? 
It's a chicken and egg conundrum which has had be baffled for a while! 

So I suppose I should kick this one off!

My favourite parts of my body would have to be my eyes, boobs and butt, and I would definitely say those are areas which I get complimented on most (except boobs). I think there is some correlation between how others see you, and realising the parts of your body are especially awesome.

For example, I've always received compliments for my eyes from when I was a kid, right through to now, so I've had a fondness for them from a young age just because people would say nice things about them.

My butt is another thing which receives many comments, though not 'til I was much older (obvs!). Having said that, it was only a few years ago that I began to love it too. Now, even though I'd love to get fit and lose a bit of weight, I'd hate for my butt to shrink! I've got a big booty and I'm proud!

With my boobs, that was a different scenario altogether. That was one of those unusual moments where I was stood in front of the mirror topless one day and I just realised "huh, I actually have pretty nice boobs!", like it was a genuine surprise that I actually liked them! So that was from my own brain, rather than compliments from others.

So off the back of that, do you think that we receive compliments on the features we already like and, therefore, show off, which makes them easier for others to compliment?

Or do we show off features which receive compliments because we have our confidence boosted in that area more regularly and want to show it off?

It's a chicken and egg conundrum which has had be baffled for a while!

My favourites are my butt, boobs and waist! I just love that I actually have deep curves that are really noticeable! (Even if theres a bit of chub on top!)

I get complimented most on my eyes and hair! My eyes are very dark which looks a bit odd with my very pale skin and my hair is naturally curly in very tight ringlets!

Fantastic thread Jess!

My favourite body parts would definatley have to be my eyes and lips! My eyes are a very starnge grey/green colour which everybody comments on. I always get told how great they look.

Another body part would be my lips. They just seem to be a perfect shape and quite plump, my sister is often very jelous as hers are very thin when she wears lipstick it looks ridiculous.

I get complimented on my bum lots! My partner comments on it all of the time and so do freinds, family even strangers. Everybody says that my bum is big and often refer to it as a "black girls bum". I dont know where I get it from as everybody in my family has a small bum. I personally hate it as I struggle with jeans they often seem to be too small around my bum or too big around my waist its very hard to get a pefect fit.

Being male i don`t get complimented often,but my blue eyes have drawn a fair few coments,i think i have a decent muscular frame and decent legs,although at 52 i have a slight tum!

This is a good thread!

My favourite part would be my eyes. People have commented on them all my life, and I think I've become quite good at making people feel properly "seen" when I look at them.

My second favourite part would be my legs. I am a very heavy woman, and I think it's easy for people to think I am very unhealthy. However, I walk a lot (like - I'm currently walking my way along the entire Thames) and although my legs are very big and "chunky", you can tell they are very strong and muscular. I am proud of them workin' legs!

My eyes and my hair get a lot of compliments, but my OH compliments my butt a lot. She's a big fan of this barn dorn I'm dragging around with me, and that has made me appreciate it more too!

My favourite parts are my eyes and butt,

I have very piercing blue eyes and get complimented on them a lot, that's the first thing hubby noticed about me all those years ago

And for someone as slim as I am (or used to be at least) I've always had a bum, I'd say I'm pear shaped but since having my boobs done I now just look in proportion Haha

i know its wierd for a woman but i used to love my back, i had mega muscles, and used to love my stomach and boobs too. now i just like my hair sometimes, its real thick and easy to style, probably what i get complimented on most.... god i need to diet. since whats his is mine... i adore my OHs eyes, they're a stunning blue, and his back and bum, and shoulders, and belly (its so cuddly!)

1) I like my 36E boobs, they're a good size for my frame and I feel sexy with the underwear I have to show them off!

2) I nromally get comments on my hair since I dyed it copper, my grey/green/blue eyes and my big lips.

I love this idea Jess! ^_^

My favourite features are my eyes, thin waist/big hips and my bouncy bum ^_^

People always compliment my eyes and say they look like glass/ice because they are greyish blue, a few of my girl friends compliment my curviness (I work hard for it in the gym haha) and my guy friends say they like my bum....and the fact I always walk ahead of them so they admire it, I don't know why as it's not big at all! 

I like the fact I hardly have any boobs too (not even an A cup) purely because it means I can lie on my front no problem, run with giving myself a black eye & I can fit into smaller clothes ^_^

Favourite part - my bum and eyes

Most compliments - my eyes - as I guess I dont walk around with my butt on show!

Though recently I have stopped liking my eyes so much since I got an infection in my left eye and the eye lid droops slightly. Doctors refuse to do anyhting as they say it isnt bad enough for thm to bother!

I like the way my waist nips in to give that curvy shape. I think i like my sillhouette when i see myself at the right angle.

as for compliments, ever since i was a child my mum was accused of putting false lashes on me because i have naturally long eyelashes! I have also been asked if my lips are real (they are!) because they are quite plump. A former hairdresser has commented on my facial bone structure being very pretty.

i have never thought of myself pretty so i guess even though most of the compliments have been about my face i have never really taken those in. I tend to think more about my body shape than anything else.

Favourite body part i can't pin point it to one thing but i'd say the two moles that run parallel diagonally up my right leg and my boobs at the right angle

As for compliments i used to get a lot of compliments on my hair when it was long because it's naturally dead straight now it's shorter people are surprised when i tell them i don't use straightners on my hair. i often get complimented on my eyes for being big & blue i put that down to the fact i rim my eyes with black eyeliner

I would love to have much bigger boobs but need a sugar daddy to fund them so I would have to say my best features are my eyes and my arse

my best features are my boobs and eyes

I get complimented on my eyes

worst feature is definitely my flabby stomach - i hate it but losing weight isn't helping. the only surgery i would ever consider would be a tummy tuck (how i wish i could afford it).

I've got tattoos and my favourite bit of me is probably where a tattoo goes over my collar bone (I like tattoos in delicate places, I think I've got most of them now, ankles, feet, back of my neck, collar bone, wrist among others, but would like a small one behind my ear at some point too)

I have got quite full lips so like them, and my hazel eyes. And of course my boobs are quite fun too, but I think at my age and losing weight that they're just a fleeting wonder (I'm 34 and they're 36G, I think as I lose weight that they'll deminish)

My husband quite often comments that I've got "cute little ears" and I've just got my helix pierced so I guess that's a part I like aswell

Well, eyes seem to be popping up a lot... as for me too. My husband adores my big green eyes, especially when i outline them in black. Other people (ever since I was a child) were envious of my golden blonde naturally curly hair, but I never liked my wavy curls, as I would have preferred small ones or lately straight. Mine is just difficult to attend to. I am also black now.
I am satisfied with my lips, I think they are perfectly proportional, nothing extra, but nice.
I like my waist. I especially like that even after having put on weight, I still have a waist. I think this is truly a feminine trait and I am happy to have it.
I love my pale skin. The lighter, the better as far as I'm concerned, in fact I love sunbathing, but only for the warmth, and use the highest protection ever (for protection, but also for me not to bronze). Italians are obsessed with bronze, often you see them as coloured as a burnt toast as if it was some sort of national pride and I just don't get it hahaha!
I like my ankles. Couldn't explain why, they just seem 'normal' (and not fat at all).
As for the second part, not for me. My husband compliments me on my bum, my breasts, my face. I don't like my bum, I've always hated my breasts, and never thought of my face as "beautiful". I even think my eyes are not that special as he says they are! I did however appreciate my hair more due to the amount of people envying it.

Great idea, by the way!

As a guy, can't say I get many compliments, especially these days, a lot of women did used to say they were envious of my long eye lashes though.

Favourite part of me? I guess my bum. As a runner and fitness freak with knee issues I have to do a lot of muscle work on it to strengthen my IT band so it's fairly pert and toned.

Ooh, liking this thread ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I would say my fave feature is my eyes, as they are a deep chocolate brown. My OH likes to sing Van Morrison's Brown-eyed Girl to me ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Also like my boobs, and have appreciated them a whole lot more since having my baby girl. Pregnancy did great things for my body!

i get complimented on my hair as it is really thick, and a rich brown, which used to get 'highlights' from the sun. I now go to the salon, to get extra lift added there, but I always get compliments from the salon folks who do my hair ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)