I love my????

Ok my lovely lot. We all could list lots of things we don't love about ourselves. But now we are staying things we love about ourselves.

You can post more than 1 thing. Let's getting loving our body's and minds.

I love my boobs. I breastfed 3 babies and they are still sexy as ever

Nice idea. For me I can consistently like my eyes, they are blue and people comment on my long, thick lashes.

My thighs. I am told they are my best feature by my wife :-)

I thi k we should Focus on what we love about ourselves much. Every one is beautiful xx

I'm afraid it's my obvious choice. I'm not a big fan of much of my body, but i am blessed in one department!

I 100% love my tits... i am a bit older and they are 100% natural and pretty perky.

This post is no longer available.

I love my butt, I (have learned to) love my hair, love my eyes, I love my personality, open mindness and honesty.

I love my oversized body. Looking sexy when I shake my body.

my bum and my blue eyes

Being a typical man it's got to be my cock! At 7 1/2 inch It's not the longest although but its thick and it's girthy enough for my OH! I just love playing with it and also the pleasure it gives my OH and the mind blowing things she can do with it!

I love the feeling filling up my are with a butt plug when me and my wife are feeling really horny it makes me cum really hard and the orgasm are so worth it

I love the fealing filling up my are with a butt plug when me and my wife are feeling really horny. I love the way it makes me cum really hard and the orgasm is so worth it

I love my hands

I love my hair. Especially since I started embracing my natural style.

I have a real toned and perky butt, the missus can't keep away from it! Pretty proud of it but took a lot of squats! Ha

Tazzy84red wrote:

I love my boobs. I breastfed 3 babies and they are still sexy as ever

^^ love this! I breastfed both mine and my boobs are still perky. I respect them soo much more knowing how amazing they can be to feed my babies for almost 2 years combined I also love my bum X

I love my ass, boobs and legs...and they're my hubbies fave things too 😝

I love my shoulders, my bum and my strenght to be positive throughout the bad times.