Body type

Dad bod, which is apparently the new sexy!! :man_shrugging:
Got a bit of a gut but due to my job fairly muscular top body, arms and legs, if I could get rid of the gut Iā€™d be pleased with my shape but as the years piles on its getting harder to shift it!!

1 Like

Generally itā€™s about the IQ levels for me, if you can barely hold a cogent conversation then I wonā€™t be attracted to you regardless of how you look.

Although, itā€™s also important to take care of yourself, so to be honest as long as you take a bit of care in your appearance, and have brain that works then weā€™re good.

5 Likes

Mines lumpy and bumpy and fatty bits :woman_facepalming: but hubby loveā€™s my fatty bits (love handles) heā€™ll grab then hard when weā€™re having sex. Heā€™s always said how I look never ever bothers him, heā€™ll grad them and say to me ā€œmine, all mineā€ heā€™ll do it wherever we are, heā€™s always said I like to grab hold of something :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hubbyā€™s medium build with muscle arms not to much but enough, and his thighs :drooling_face: heā€™s said to me a few times would like him to have a lot of muscle and 6 pack, but I wouldnā€™t. I love his body how it is and thatā€™s who I fell in love with, not a muscle body

I like toned arms and legs, but like a little bit of a belly on men and women.

I had an ex who was ripped and very fit, which looked nice, but wasnā€™t the best to cwtch up to, and he spent so much time working on his body (talking 3 or 4 hours an evening) which we could have spent better together :confused:

4 Likes

Likewise, I find intelligence so damn sexy.

1 Like

For me Iā€™ve had from 1 end of the scale to the other Iā€™ve been with a size 8 personal trainer and my current oh is a size 24 and this is not a dig at smaller women but hands down I think bigger women have a kinder heart again no disrespect to smaller women

Iā€™ve always been attracted to taller lanky guys with goofy personalities (like Shaggy from Scooby Doo), but my current partner is below average height for a guy with more of a witty personality and standard build (think Chandler from Friends) :woman_shrugging: Donā€™t think body type really does it for me more than personality, since the guys Iā€™ve been attracted to have run the gamut in terms of looks :woman_shrugging: I like that my partner has a bit of a belly and moobs as I like being able to grab and squeeze them, but both are sources of insecurity for him so Iā€™ve had to keep my hands off them and heā€™s currently working to get rid of them :sob: Iā€™m a very petite person at 4ā€™11", with a small body (never been larger than a small :sweat_smile: - currently 32"-25"-36") (my partner is 5ā€™7" and a size small :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), so Iā€™m happy that boobs are less important than ass for my partner as Iā€™ve never had boobs but have always had a nice booty :rofl: My partner is a leg guy, so donā€™t know what about my short tiny legs does it for him but I wonā€™t question it :woman_shrugging: :rofl: Iā€™m hoping my partner doesnā€™t make it all the way to a 6-pack, as thatā€™s not going to be as comfortable to cuddle into but oh well :woman_shrugging: :rofl: He joked that people will call us ā€œ12-packā€ (as I have a 6-pack starting to come in) :sweat_smile: As long as heā€™s happier with how he looks I wonā€™t comment :shushing_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always craved to have a 6 pack but the missus prefers more of a dad bod. Iā€™ve finally been able to be comfortable in my skin and as such can upload pictures on here.
My wife is a size 16. Weā€™ve been together for so long so bodies have changed but the love is always there. Iā€™m not really fussed with her body type as I just see her if you know what I mean.
Sheā€™s always struggled to be comfortable in herself but I try to tell her everyday how beautiful she is.

2 Likes

Honestly hoping my partner stops at where your body is at, as I think you look great and I think at that point is right before it goes from nicely firm to cuddle into vs cuddling into a rock :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I totally get what you mean, and Iā€™ve told him as much, that he can be bigger or smaller and I wonā€™t care/be fussed because itā€™s HIM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My abs were a bit of a surprise as Iā€™m not working out as much as I have in the past (to my detriment), but Iā€™ll take it as Iā€™m in a better mental state then I was then :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

100% you mental health comes first but a bonus with the abs lol. I think itā€™s a tough subject for people to be comfortable in their own skin as you see the ā€˜perfectā€™ body everywhere these days.
Exactly, if you are in a relationship and their body type changes it simply doesnā€™t matter. Itā€™s the person.
Your partner sound amazing if you compare him to chandler :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Exactly, just want to be on the journey together and let him know that I support him with whatever he decides to do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Honestly he reminds me so much of him sometimes :rofl: Iā€™m kind of a mix between Joey and Monica (if that could even ever be a thing) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So I guess he gets the best friend and girlfriend :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

1 Like