Which body type do you ladies find most attractive?

OK so i thought I would add a little fun thread here and ask

Which body type turns you ladies on the most?

Does the six pack make you go weak at the knees or so a nice little beer belly do it for you?

I personally hate too many muscles. A nice, average-built, toned torso is the best for me... Though I don't mind skinny or chubby either!

I generally just really don't like biceps bigger than my face and those disgusting jutting hip-bones that really muscly men get (sorry!)... It's just personal taste, but that's a huge turn-off! I think athletic build is the best... But body-builders are the only no-no >.<

Booties wrote:

I personally hate too many muscles. A nice, average-built, toned torso is the best for me... Though I don't mind skinny or chubby either!

I generally just really don't like biceps bigger than my face and those disgusting jutting hip-bones that really muscly men get (sorry!)... It's just personal taste, but that's a huge turn-off! I think athletic build is the best... But body-builders are the only no-no >.<

No need to say sorry Booties its personal opinon at the end of the day External Media

My OH doesnt like muscle man either so I stay nice and trim for her hehe

I think for me I have to agree with Booties on this one. I like average/medium build men, I do like strong arms and thighs (I know it sounds weird) but not too much or overly muscly, and tattoos on a well toned man look quite sexy too, they are a big turn on for me. I don't like so much skinny guys though, there's nothing wrong with them but I like to feel protected by a strong man, as I'm not too big myself and feel quite petite! lol.

Can I ask what body type you have mac8391?

rb

x x

ronnie-baby wrote:

I think for me I have to agree with Booties on this one. I like average/medium build men, I do like strong arms and thighs (I know it sounds weird) but not too much or overly muscly, and tattoos on a well toned man look quite sexy too, they are a big turn on for me. I don't like so much skinny guys though, there's nothing wrong with them but I like to feel protected by a strong man, as I'm not too big myself and feel quite petite! lol.

Can I ask what body type you have mac8391?

rb

x x

Currently I'm moving more towards the bruce lee look,not gonna say I'm anything special because i always think i look like crap lol

I'd be happy with being kinda average looking with the shirt on and then surprise people with the shirt off

Yknw how men say they like all sorts of women? well ditto. I don't really have a type and find allsorts attractive. Although, like a lot of others, I'm not keen on overly muscley men. Nor overly fat tbh. And I have a thing for broad shoulders & nice arms....

I don't really have a type, but Mr Deviant is a rugby boy, all big shoulders and tiny bum. LOVE IT. A guy that can pick me up and throw me about is about all i look for!! xx

It's more personality for me, but I do like a man who takes care of himself. I don't want him to be in the bathroom getting ready than me, mind you!!!

Because its personality I like, I like different types of body types. My OH is strong and cuddly but not muscley (sp?)

LittleKitty wrote:

It's more personality for me, but I do like a man who takes care of himself. I don't want him to be in the bathroom getting ready than me, mind you!!!

Because its personality I like, I like different types of body types. My OH is strong and cuddly but not muscley (sp?) External Media

I don't want him to be longer in the bathroom getting ready than me, mind you!!!

The body type i like is my sexy man and he defo keeps me smiling

I don't know how to define my "type", if it has one, I like a well built bloke, but not them muscley types, just good strong arms and a big, preferably hairy, chest.....

Not fussed on 6 packs and stuff, a happy trail is always nice too.... I have a thing for nice hard thighs, you dirty buggers thinking I was going to say something else ;-) Hard thighs just make me go weak, possibly cos I think of all the power driving in to me, haha!

One of my main things tho is height, have to be over 6', my friends joke that I should carry a height chart like you get at Alton Towers and places with me, little do they know I can tell the right height at 100 paces

If there was a shaved head thrown in too then I'd be almost in heaven, haha!!

*drools over the mental images now*

chipNroll wrote:

Yknw how men say they like all sorts of women? well ditto. I don't really have a type and find allsorts attractive. Although, like a lot of others, I'm not keen on overly muscley men. Nor overly fat tbh. And I have a thing for broad shoulders & nice arms....

Oh my gosh, nice arms. I completely forgot arms.

I like a guy to have a nice face, nice arms, a cute bum and a happy trail. Basically that is my ideal type.

Also a sucker for long hair. >.<

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

One of my main things tho is height, have to be over 6', my friends joke that I should carry a height chart like you get at Alton Towers and places with me, little do they know I can tell the right height at 100 paces External Media

"You need to be THIS tall to ride..." External Media

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I don't know how to define my "type", if it has one, I like a well built bloke, but not them muscley types, just good strong arms and a big, preferably hairy, chest.....

Not fussed on 6 packs and stuff, a happy trail is always nice too.... I have a thing for nice hard thighs, you dirty buggers thinking I was going to say something else ;-) Hard thighs just make me go weak, possibly cos I think of all the power driving in to me, haha!

One of my main things tho is height, have to be over 6', my friends joke that I should carry a height chart like you get at Alton Towers and places with me, little do they know I can tell the right height at 100 paces External Media

If there was a shaved head thrown in too then I'd be almost in heaven, haha!!

*drools over the mental images now*

w2e have allways said there all the same lyind down but it not true.but you can position yourself a lot better if your shorter in bed.think about it !!

i heard on the radio (kiss 100 if anyones intrested) that the new "in thing" for men is to have the "V", as in the bit where your hips are and go down from ur bellybutton to ur cock, there is a V pointing down.

Anyone care to back this up?

Doug wrote:

i heard on the radio (kiss 100 if anyones intrested) that the new "in thing" for men is to have the "V", as in the bit where your hips are and go down from ur bellybutton to ur cock, there is a V pointing down.

Anyone care to back this up?

This? http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/00/87/36/400_F_873620_0jyLrNOPZabcV1XYZEk78W1P4wxpqM.jpg

If so, stop listening to the radio. -shudder-

Mr Monster wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

"You need to be THIS tall to ride..." External Media

Haha exactly Mr M :-) I've tried smaller and it just doesn't work for me, odd I know....

lickmadick wrote:

w2e have allways said there all the same lyind down but it not true.but you can position yourself a lot better if your shorter in bed.think about it !!

Hmm people have said this to me, but it's just not true in my case, anatomically it may be, but mentally my brain needs the height, lol.....

chipNroll wrote:

Yknw how men say they like all sorts of women? well ditto. I don't really have a type and find allsorts attractive.

I agree with this. I've slept with three men. one was morbidly obeese, the other skinny as a rake and a third was slightly overweight but sort of average

I go for personality more than looks when it comes to partners.

smooth and buff does it everytime for me! preferably tanned with a shaved head!

I personally love Muscely men, big shoulders and toned legs where you can see the line of the muscle, leaves me super weak at the knees and in a 6 pack and/or the 'V' and omg I'm putty in your hands! I love not only the look but feel of then and love playing Miss Massage and he loves it too x