Body type

What sort of body type do you enjoy? 6 pack and muscles or a little chubby with something to grab onto

to be honest I like both it’s not the defining thing for me. Much more interested in what’s between his ears lol :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thats nice to know to be honest I like to think am quite a gentleman when it comes to things like this just wanted to know what the ladies think

1 Like

My ex was 6ft 2 and 20 stone of muscle, my partner is 5ft 10 and 13 stone tops but my celeb crush is Jack black lol :joy:

3 Likes

So I see you’ve kinda had nest of both worlds but I agree jack Black is awesome

1 Like

Best

I suppose I have been lucky but it’s always been about personalities and I find intelligence really sexy and that will always attract me to a person :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I find humour is the most attractive quality…me and my partner are like chalk and cheese is 6ft and slim and I’m 5f5inch and plus size. But mostly we are both hilarious(me more) and i think especially in the current situation humour is a great quality

3 Likes

Thats good your not as shallow as a lot of females out there they just go of looks.
Am 24 wear glasses so I don’t get girls throwing them self’s at me but its nice to see there ladies out there go for brains

I was also shocked how most men prefer curves too I thought they would prefer really skinny woman…everyday a school day just shows body type isn’t and shouldn’t be an issue

2 Likes

Ye I love a women with curves in fact I prefer it to be honest there’s something sexy about a ladies with an hour glass figure big bum and thick thighs

1 Like

Jessica Ennis looked great with a six pack and the lovehoney plus size models look just plain gorgeous, but like Dianna Ross, “I want muscles” to hold me tight and protect me.
She said she wants a man
To always understand
But that’s alright for her
Still it ain’t enough for me
I WANT MUSCLES

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for a ‘dad bod’ but I care way more about their way with words then the way they look.

2 Likes

For me if they spend too much time working out and get slim they love themselves too much. Be healthy but be natural and sexy

1 Like

I don’t really care, since I find almost all body types attractive.
However, I sometimes get ‘‘thirsty’’ for a guy with a six pack and muscles. Thankfully they’re not hard to find… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I spent far too much time in the gym with my ex who to be honest was very self obsessed and vain. That was the root cause of our split in the end.

I did love the way I looked when I was training and dieting 7 days a week but it is so all consuming there was literally no time for anything else in my life and I didn’t want to live like that.

When I stopped competing i knew I would gain weight again (I had always been a larger figure) but I wanted to enjoy other things in my life and so I just did. Sometimes worry about what others think but quickly get over it and think sod them, if they don’t like me for me then absolutely no point in them being in my life :slightly_smiling_face:

This is why I don’t have a type as I say for me it’s all about how they treat me, if they love me for who I am and their mind lol

3 Likes

It’s the three E’s for me.

Eloquence, Empathy and Enthusiasm.

If you have these then you are attractive (to me). Don’t get me wrong you have to be able to take care of yourself, but a hairy dad bod, to a classic swimmers body is all the same to me if you don’t have the brains to seperate yourself from the rest of the pack.

3 Likes

I think confidence without arrogance is the thing that is most sexy

2 Likes

I’m not sure how many folk really are vain. My suspicion is that the world we live in now focussed so much on looks, it’s almost like you end up being encouraged to believe that looks are all important. Imagine how many multi million pound companies would go out of business if folks en-masse decided that they were ok with their size and shape .
Accept yourself and rock what you’ve got. It is massively attractive to find someone who is comfortable in their own skin. And I say that as a woman married to a glasses-wearing nerd who also didn’t have women throwing themselves at him.

3 Likes

Chubby