Need advice on bodystockings

Hey everyone, I'm considering buying a bodystocking but worried that it won't look good on me - I'm short and slim with a really small chest. Has anyone with my kind of shape tried a bodystocking or have a partner built like me who's tried one? If so, was it flattering?

I'm considering getting this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698 (it's the only style that doesn't make me think of Borat!) but I'm having a slight crisis of confidence of how I'd look in it...

i would say get and try it on, if it doesnt fit you can always return and get a different one and dont worry ruby red im sure it will look killer on you :)

i reviewed http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30694 on my short stature it's very flattering fortunately fishnet is quite forgiving and doesn't go all bunched up on a short person

Give it a go, I must admit I was not sure then brought one and it looks brilliant on! I think they are really feminine and delicate.

Good luck, hope you like it

Give it a go, I must admit I was not sure then brought one and it looks brilliant on! I think they are really feminine and delicate.

Good luck, hope you like it

Some are good some tho if u have a small cheat can flatten it that's what I found so I go for ones where my boobs are out

Hi, :) I sound pretty much like the same size as you hun, I'm a size 8 and 5ft 2, with B/C boobs.

I only have one bodystocking but I think it looks nice on me and I'm sure that one would look lovely on you :)

I'm 5"2 and have 3 of the Lovehoney bodystockings, all of them are too long, some more than others. One was also quite a bit too big (I'm size 8 with big boobs and hips). I just wear them as an extra layer under clothes for warmth, but if I wanted them to look sexy in the length of some would be a problem. I was actually considering the one you've linked so if you do get it I'd be interested to know how the length is for you!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm considering buying a bodystocking but worried that it won't look good on me - I'm short and slim with a really small chest. Has anyone with my kind of shape tried a bodystocking or have a partner built like me who's tried one? If so, was it flattering?

I'm considering getting this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698 (it's the only style that doesn't make me think of Borat!) but I'm having a slight crisis of confidence of how I'd look in it...

I'm 5"4, 34b and I have this body stocking. I have to say it is super flattering and I really love it. I have a review on there too. As others have said, you can always get it and if it isn't right then return or exchange it :) xx

Go for it ! You can always return it.

Got it and LOVED it! Thank for the encouragement everyone, I'm really glad I got it. Review coming soon!

LibraLover wrote:

I'm 5"2 and have 3 of the Lovehoney bodystockings, all of them are too long, some more than others. One was also quite a bit too big (I'm size 8 with big boobs and hips). I just wear them as an extra layer under clothes for warmth, but if I wanted them to look sexy in the length of some would be a problem. I was actually considering the one you've linked so if you do get it I'd be interested to know how the length is for you!

And the length was just the right fit for me - it's the only item of clothing I have that fits me perfectly generally and length wise!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

And the length was just the right fit for me - it's the only item of clothing I have that fits me perfectly generally and length wise!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll be looking out for your review and may just have to add it to my very long wishlist!