Bondage boutique product range

Hi there- I really hope I didn't post this in the wrong section- I couldn't decide whether to post it in products or bondage and in the end put it in sex talk!

I recently received one of the gorgeous products from the bondage boutique range (thank you LH) and I noticed the little card where you collect for the spankers. I was wondering- how does this happen? Do you just collect the cards with each purchase or was I supposed to get some stickers? Would LH know???

Sorry Im easily confused

PPB xx

Mine came with twso printed 'bonus' stickers already on it and two to stick on.

Hey PPB - as BBJE says, there should have been 2 wee stickers on a piece of paper. If they weren't there, or you have binned them, contact LH.

mine didnt come with a card ot stickers but the lovely ruth sent them out to me yesterday :-)

Dxx

Awh no! I didnt get any stickers! It was a freebie I think the survey so that might be why I wasnt entitled to 2 stickers, anyone else?

PPB

x

So was mine though hun.

just ask Ruth, I'm sure she'll sort something out. x

I'm pretty sure it was a mistake - I was sent out something to review from the survey, and it came with two weeny stickers. But yeah, as JayGee said, I think it's worth emailing LH about (especially if you're thinking of future purchases).

OK thanks, ill contact Ruth, if i can remember how to! lol.

PPB

xx

I got mine free too and I got stickers. Might be worth checking inside any packaging you got though, they're tiny and could be easily lost or go unnoticed.

ruth at lovehoney.co.uk

Not that I talk to her much... eeew no

Awww, i didnt get any stickers either :(

I love all the bondage boutique stuff, so i defo hope i'd be able to fill the card ^_^ xx

I know id fill the card!

The quality of the blindfold I got was outstanding I cant wait to review it. It has that real leather smell! Got my eye on a good 5 other things from the range for my next purchase!!

PPB

xx

I think mine is gonna get filled tgoo - even with terminal skintness and a wedding to pay for mwahahaha :)

Awh you're getting married??

Congrats hunny I must have missed that being in hospital

xxx

PPB wrote:

Awh you're getting married??

Congrats hunny I must have missed that being in hospital

xxx

Thank you... hehe we got engaged a while back - I asked him on his birthday :)

awh well done BBBJE thats awesome !

Thanks Carly I have done that

xx

We have just been looking at the range, and looks like I may as well hand over my card details now!

A bit good aren't they? I have a flogger and a paddle and the quality is great too :)

ooo reminds me! Need to review! Thanks...