Bondage Boutique Sex Position Enhancer Chair

Looking to buy the Bondage Boutique Sex Position Enhancer Chair which I have been looking at for ages as I love giving oral to my wife and she has always been concerned over crushing me or stopping me from breathing (I told her she won’t and she is only a size 14 )

I wonder if people can say if they have used this item and what they really thought

2 Likes

Not got one , but we have also considered one of these , so interested to see the replies / experiences.

Looks like a very sexy seat!

i have one and use it a lot as i love sitting on it and there is a bit on bounce in the straps so with a mans face below - great for facesitting

1 Like

We have one :grin:
Im a lot bigger than your partner and worry about squishing my Husband during oral (he says i dont) but i could never relax enough to really enjoy it .
So we thought we would try this but i automatically said no ! I assumed i would be too heavy for it , it wouldnt support me etc etc but during a long session i said yeah lets give it a go . It did take me a while to really relax enough to enjoy it 100% i was holding onto the chest of drawers and all tense and i had visions of breaking it ! Finally got over it though and it is fun to use , it doesnt come out that often though but we have a great time when it does . OH loves it as he has full access to me and now im relaxed using it i can lean forward and grab hold of him so win win .

2 Likes

Very tempted to get one myself for dildo riding never considered it for oral but that sounds a great idea.

Don’t bother.

We had one and it didn’t really get that much use beyond a few initial goes. Eventually the leg snapped being under continuous tension via the elastic straps. (I’m sorry to say LH weren’t very helpful when I contacted them).

My wife is also a size 14, problem with using it as a queening stool is that in my experience, my wife sat to low to the floor. Meaning she ended up using her own legs to keep herself elevated, completely defeating the point. Bobbing on a dildo is all I feel this is really meant for.

Get yourself on ebay and look for a “Yoga inversion stool”, far cheaper and many more uses.

If you do get one, dismantle it between uses.

If you go for the Bondage char, dismantle it between uses.*