Bonking in 2014

i was wondering if any couples on here would be intresed in playing a game

were you keep account of how many times you have sex in 2014 and ever so often you calculate how many times you have done it and put your new score down every once or twice a week

if any one is interested it will start on the first of jan and end on the 31st of December and if lovehoney wont to get involved they could give prizes to 1st 2nd and 3rd place or it could just be for fun

but you must be truthful and no cheating also masterbating is not allowed sorry singelstons

if any one intrested

Sure I've seen this before

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/845765-who-wants-to-play-a-game

yeah sum sub this is the thread were you upload your score to

oh sorry Benji

i do that anyway lol also who initiates xx

Twice for me so far lol

6 for me :)

Yep 2 for me so far but gonna be 3 in about an hour or so ;)

Whoops :( sorry for the double post can't edit on my phone.

Only twice for me so far cause we've both been ill ):

None as yet, the OH is living the highlife abroad at the moment!!! oh well..

4 for me so far

Benjy, can you clarify if you want sex or orgasms?

If we are starting from 1st Jan its 1 for me, both working lots this week (still had 3 amazing sessions this week including the naughtiest NYE treat ever!! lol I got to cross off 1 of my top 5 fantasies on NYE thanks to my naughty oh coming out to play)!! lol

does masterbating count? if so IM WINNING! with 7 xD

I'm afraid I don't think it does, WeeSteve. D:

Does mutual masturbation count, though? :P

So WeeSteve's put himself into the lead in the Solo men's S20 classification for those who are young and single.

Couples classifications will be based on whether they're living together, working the same shifts, ages of and number of children and anything else they want to put forward for consideration. BDSMers will have their own classifications so Fluffbag's poor bloke has a chance of keeping up.

If we do this right, everyone will come up a winner.

Ok, so we're married, I'm a stay at home mum, he works 9 to 5, two kids, 3 and 1. So far we are on 4, would have been 5 but the 3 year old interrupted this morning.....