who wants to play a game

i was wondering if any couples on here would be intresed in playing a game

were you keep account of how many times you have sex in 2014 and ever so often you calcate how many times you have done it and put your new score down every once or twice a week i will star a thred called bonking in 2014 if any one is intresed it will start on the first of jan and end on the 31st of december and if lovehoney wont to get invoveld they could give prizers to 1st 2nd and 3rd place but you must be truthfull and no cheating

is any one intrested

Sounds like a bit of a challange but how you going to know if somebody is cheating (do you need an ajudicator)

It's so hard to keep count!

In that case Shannon you would most prob have to post it after you've done in or mark it on a pad LOL x

im sure people would lie lol who would really admit they dont have a sex life,or who would want to be the one having the least sex on the forum,

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

im sure people would lie lol who would really admit they dont have a sex life,or who would want to be the one having the least sex on the forum,

*holds hand up oh me me me* just because it would be funny to watch my OH get frustrated and see how long he'd last.... plus the rules say nothing against maturation }:)

That's meant to be masturbation my phone auto corrected and I couldn't change it lol

I personally have sex because I love my other half not to show off..

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

*holds hand up oh me me me* just because it would be funny to watch my OH get frustrated and see how long he'd last.... plus the rules say nothing against maturation }:)

Stockings wrote:

I personally have sex because I love my other half not to show off..

I am sure most people only have sex with their partners because they love them. The thread is a little harmless fun not to be taken seriously. Maybe this thread isn't for you if you feel that strongly!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Well, I dunno. I could join in, but there would be nothing for me to post about. Lol! I haven't had sex for pretty much all of 2013, and I suspect it will be the same for 2014! Lol!

Is there a prize for the least amount of sex?

Maybe there should be but I'd have to try beat you AA :)

I have had sex 86 times today and every day I average about 73. I'm not lying. Little sore maybe but possibly a winner

Stuburns wrote:

I have had sex 86 times today and every day I average about 73. I'm not lying. Little sore maybe but possibly a winner

doesn't count if your that sensitive you cum before you get it in :P

Aww. Still it gets messy!

You know what they say its not the quantity its the quality :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

You know what they say its not the quantity its the quality :)

^^^ wise words these stuburns ;)

Not in the case of monkeys and due to evolution unfortunately that trait still remains.

Especially up north ;)

I'm down south and my ape knows better than not to satisfy me first! *whispers these southerners are easily manipulated*

Haha. Well up here we just don't make sense. Go against the grain if you will. As they say in yarkshire 'tin tin tin'