Boobs - bigger or smaller?

A pretty self explanatory question :)

Smaller is always better. Less chance of suffocation.

There's always a fine balance obviously. Some people take it way too far!

Pinkbeach has absolutely amazing tits....they are pretty big...so i guess ur answer is on her chest! x

I don't like fake implants, so as long as there real ! size not that important !!

Do fakes and real feel different?

Truly Scrumptious wrote:

Do fakes and real feel different?

Certainly cheap fakes can.

Having no inclination to feel womens boobly bits, I have no idea but don't like the look of those 'stuck on' types that never move.

well meet Katie price before she done Max Power Live her first show, which she won then went on from there and got implants, And i think she looked loads better before she had them done !! wether she would have made as much money and become as famous ! Who's know's maybe not, I gues !!

Natural - whatever size and shape they come in.

PS - some very nice ones on show on here! Looking forward to packet pics as well!

Well, I think boobs are gorgeous whatever size they come in - but must admit I am rather fond of mine :)

any size to be honest, dont think it really matters myself, always seems though that the smaller the boob the bigger more erect the nipple?? or is that just me??

Have to say I did consider a boon job last year but hubby talked me out of it, so I think ive just learned to love what ive got now,

and you got plenty enough there sexychic

thanks uggy

Natural definetly. I could never go under the knive! I love my breasts too much. My boobs arent that big, im just pushing them alot <<<<<<<< I have always wanted them a tad bigger but I guess DD will do me fine

all the boobs on ere look fab to me girls, non of you need a boob job in my eyes

Sexychic don't you dare have a boob job - they are just gorgeous!

aww thx Horny Pony, I think hubbys managed to convince me finally to love what i got ,

Im glad he talked you out of it too sexychic! Cause your one sexychic and your boobs look fab!!!!