fake or natural...?

hay all,

i have a question for all ... what do u guys n gals prefer?

fake boobs or natural?

for all u gals that have fake.. do i wish u hadnt or love them?

and for all u naturals out there, would u ever get fake boobs?

so many people have differnt opinions on this subject im intregued to find out whats more liked :)

x GG x

Ok i prefer the look of natural boobs doesn't matter if they are small big oblong lol natural as that is how i like women to look sexy in a natural way.

But boobs to me isn't everything.

awww :) thanks for responding hehe

1 for the naturals option :)

Natural boobs everytime, really don't like the look of fake ones and my oh loves my pert puppies as they are

big or small, has to be natural

3 for naturals... looks like im getin my answer lol

any one else wana chip in on the votes?

x GG x

are yours real?

look nice but cant tell with the bra?

hope real

they are real hun :)

x GG x

I think its a really nice thing, look gorgeous just natural!

Oh Natural without a doubt. Women that look like manequins (plastered in makeup, fake boobs, fake tan fake nails etce) are a complete turn off for me. I like my women to be natural.... and a just little bit kinky ;) lol

see u guys have proved me wrong.. i thought fake boobs r wat men liked lol not one fake vote yet lol

x GG x

it really is the person that counts

yeah i no hehe but u cnt deny that a persons look atracts u to tlk to them in the first place.. in most cases x

Fake! Love them!

Lol, kidding. Always, always, ALWAYS natural. Fake looks horrible in my own opinion. However, there's just some cases where women have fake because they have to. You know: breast cancer and so on. Right now though, I can't get out of my head... that woman 'Barbie dolling' and giving her daughter a voucher for fake breasts. She is like 11 years old or whatever and the voucher's for when she's 16 or something. Disgusting in my opinion and a lot of other people's opinion.

Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

Fake! Love them!

Lol, kidding. Always, always, ALWAYS natural. Fake looks horrible in my own opinion. However, there's just some cases where women have fake because they have to. You know: breast cancer and so on. Right now though, I can't get out of my head... that woman 'Barbie dolling' and giving her daughter a voucher for fake breasts. She is like 11 years old or whatever and the voucher's for when she's 16 or something. Disgusting in my opinion and a lot of other people's opinion.

omg yeah thats jus wrong on so many levels!!

wrong on many levels!

arguing gives it a point which is best ignoring!!!!!

Another vote for natural where there is a choice, but a woman can be sexy whatever her breastage whether natural or fake; A glint in her eyes, a movement of her mouth, the way she carries herself, the words she uses, the words she doesn't use

Juan wrote:

Another vote for natural where there is a choice, but a woman can be sexy whatever her breastage whether natural or fake; A glint in her eyes, a movement of her mouth, the way she carries herself, the words she uses, the words she doesn't use

awww i like this responce :)

i love natural breasts, they look and feel wonderful. i have natural myself and no i would not have implants as they are a 34 g. my gf wants implants and i dont want her too but if she thinks it will give her self esteem then i wouldn't stand in her way, my only condition is that she dont get them over an e cup as the bigger they are the worse they look

Score one more for the naturals here too. And I agree with Sam, the bigger the fake ones get the ridiculous they start to look...