small boobies

As theres a thread called 'guys n big boobs' I thought id make one for us smaller gifted ladies

Whats your likes n dislikes of our puppies?

Male and female opinion more than welcome..

As I said on the other thread, I've been attracted to women with breasts of all shapes and sizes before. I think it depends a lot on your frame as well, and whether they're proportionate to you.

I'm with a guy now, and hope to be for the rest of my life, but if I wasn't... then I just love boobies :)

Boogaloo wrote:

As I said on the other thread, I've been attracted to women with breasts of all shapes and sizes before. I think it depends a lot on your frame as well, and whether they're proportionate to you.

I'm with a guy now, and hope to be for the rest of my life, but if I wasn't... then I just love boobies :)

I agree My Mrs has big boobs but they are in proportion to her frame . I very much dislike those boobs on women who get implant jobs and make the boob sizes disproportionate to the frame of the woman. I think they look grotesque in those cicumstances.

I'm more a nipple man so small or big boobs it doesn't matter as long as I have something that I can suck and nibble. I love big pokey nipples😊

i like that they're not droopy but i do find bigger boobs sexier, OH like them small though so i guess I'll tollerate them for him. plus i hate that to get a dress to fit my bu it gapes at my boobs! grrrr

I'd totally agree with Boogaloo...

On some girls I love big boobs, on some I love small boobs.

Sometimes I like them fake looking and then sometimes I like the flatter type.....

It really depends from girl to girl.

I hate my small boobs, have always disliked them. OH likes them just as they are, but I would love to go up 2 cups.

mysteron wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I agree My Mrs has big boobs but they are in proportion to her frame . I very much dislike those boobs on women who get implant jobs and make the boob sizes disproportionate to the frame of the woman. I think they look grotesque in those cicumstances.

I agree, fake boobs in general just don't do it for me at all because they look so round and unnatural. However, I've seen some very tasteful looking boob jobs (especially for cancer reconstructions) that do look quite nice. I'll take naturally large breasts any day, but huge implants aren't for me.

I also agree with Stuburns, I love nipples :)

I'm a man who's not a fan of big boobs. Anything over a C-cup doesn't really interest me. My OH is just 32A but I love them. Nice nipples make them perfect!

Boogaloo wrote:

+1 I've been with many women who have small boobs and many with huuuge. I've hardly got boob. Thank god for padding and chicken fillets! !!

As long as they`re real i don`t care wether they`re small or big!

I agree with WillC I don't like fake boobs on women, not that there is anything wrong with them mind you.. but I love the feel of natural breasts. Big or small doesn't bother me at all!

My OH has about 34DD which is great! I adore her boobs. But I KNOW I would like them just as much if they were small.

Ive had several crushes on ladies with small boobs. I love big boobs, but small boobs isnt a turn off. As mentioned several times in this thread I MUCH prefer small, proportional boobs to large fake, disproportionate boobs.

I have said in another thread id love a boob enhancement not to major but just to a large C but my husband always says anything more then a handful is a waste and he loves my small B boobs (but not sure if he's saying that coz of the cost πŸ˜‰) x

Any one else find because of being small breasted or very large limits your lingerie options or is this just me ive got a very small size back?

sassykitten;) wrote:

Any one else find because of being small breasted or very large limits your lingerie options or is this just me ive got a very small size back?

I'm very large and there is only one bra on LH in my size, and none of the chemises or babydolls will fit. Even in high street shops all I can get is plain white, black, or nude bras (for double the price of small bras), and that's if I'm lucky! It's like I have to pay extra for the privilidge of wearing something that looks horrible :p

I sympathise, because I'm sure being small carries similar problems. Generally shops only seem to stock 30/32 back sizes and above, and I mostly come accross lots of Bs and Cs when I go underwear shopping. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post shop names on here, so it makes it a bit difficult to advise!

kinky wife wrote:

I have said in another thread id love a boob enhancement not to major but just to a large C but my husband always says anything more then a handful is a waste and he loves my small B boobs (but not sure if he's saying that coz of the cost πŸ˜‰) x

Aaah, yet another one... I wish men would stop saying this! It's fine if men don't like big boobs, but it's so rude if you have large breasts to be told your body is a waste!

bobbs are not everything i like small one big1 most important is are they yours better keep smal tits

than make yourself disable person

Boogaloo wrote:

kinky wife wrote:

Aaah, yet another one... I wish men would stop saying this! It's fine if men don't like big boobs, but it's so rude if you have large breasts to be told your body is a waste!

Only cause they dont know how to use them ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Dont mind either way

Big, small I'm not bothered. My wife's are perfect and her nipples are just divine.

So long as she is comfortable with them and I compliment them, then she has nothing to worry about or ask if I want bigger/smaller.