bored bored bored

im bored. daughter went back to school today after our holiday last week and her tummy troubles the start of this week.

I have untill 3pm and im bored already, made one loom band and itching to get out my new kit that just arrived coz I found a video on how to make a loom band husky!

so several things I could do.

1. make a loom band husky.

2. do some washing up.

3. have something to eat.

4. hoover/clean.

5.go upstairs and have a play with some toys ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

errr I dunno help me choose?

I'm bored too :( OH is at work AGAIN, being a housewife isn't as much fun as expected, I think you should clean because that's what I'm doing and I'll just be jealous if you're playing lol

5 can be a reward for doin either 2 or 4

Young and fun95 wrote:

I'm bored too :( OH is at work AGAIN, being a housewife isn't as much fun as expected, I think you should clean because that's what I'm doing and I'll just be jealous if you're playing lol

thats just mean! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

haha! I'm just taking a break from making Loom Bands for the kids! I wish I never started! Anything I make for my terrorist my niece goes mad for one and then my mums two kids do too. I just like doing the odd design now and then not having to make tons each time.

I just desperately try to keep loom bands away from the dog after she did a loom band poo and I realised she'd joined the craze

*wonders if loom bands are the bands from a loom*

Cannot be doing with this loom band craze. Does anyone remember scoobies though?

There used to be two toys - a pull along telephone and a pull along dog. Then along came smurfs and Star Wars figures. Somewhere along the way it all went crazy.

I've just had to clean and reorganise all our toys and change the bed because it's covered in chocolate body paint :P I didn't even use a single one, good sub :)

StHubbins wrote:

I just desperately try to keep loom bands away from the dog after she did a loom band poo and I realised she'd joined the craze

me too ive heard of dogs having to have operations to remove them

next time you get bored you can come and do my job for a couple of hours and i can go home and put my feet up! ;)

Hi everyone. Are loom bands made from lots of tiny elastic bands? My kids are grown up so i don't know.

Yeah

Thanks Pink animal...Now i know

walks in looks at the clearly crazy people and backs out slowly.... *has a conversation with the voices it's definitely all them that are weird and crazy not us*

Ha ha ha gem are you sure??

Yes PA the voices assure me it's everyone else....

Puddleduck wrote:

walks in looks at the clearly crazy people and backs out slowly.... *has a conversation with the voices it's definitely all them that are weird and crazy not us*

My thoughts exactly!

pinkanimal I'm in the same situation as you home alone, I've done washing, washed up.... Having a look on hear read your message and thought mmm toy box, but not the wrist band things, but what toy do I try? To give me inspiration or imagination let me no what toys you have to try,