whatcha all up to?

So i thought I was having a night in with my lovely daughter, but she has had a better offer lol, and my son is out, so sat here on a lovely bank holiday with nowt to do!

Just watched Dirty dancing, nearly drunk my bottle of cider (only the one, the pesky kids drank the others!) and feel bit meh!!!

What you all up to!

Probably going to play some Skyrim :-) I don't want to think about uni work tonight.

Relaxing with a glass of wine and watching a little tv.

i'm hooked on watching the tv program, it's love, actually makes me smile!!!

Cooking dinner and surfing the net

Just got in after spending the weekend at my friends, Gonna be sorting out the house in a bit and then curl up in bed with a cuppa!

Just home after going to the cinema and having a catch-up with a friend I haven't seen in over a year! Was lovely. :)

clearing the decks after a weekend with the kids here.

I've been home from work a few hours and can't sleep. Have ordered myself some goodies on here and contemplating reading a book! Boring night for me too. :P

I've just got home from work and am delving into a Pot Noodle and roaming around here! :D After I need to have a wash, do my teeth and go bed, and I'm going to have a nice long lay-in tomorrow! :)

Spending my day (well morning now!) drinking some ice coffee and laying in bed; sick as usual haha

Little Lady wrote:

I've been home from work a few hours and can't sleep. Have ordered myself some goodies on here and contemplating reading a book! Boring night for me too. :P

you can't beat a good book!

im spending the day in bed , ignoring the housework . had a little cheeky play after my company left as ive been wanting to all weekend , now just gonna watch some tv i think until kiddo gets back from his papas this evening . maybe a nap :)

stamping radiography reports

Oh the joy

Trying to summon up the motivation to get started on my car, Burning in some new cans, & enjoying the weather!

Just finished washing the cars.

Took advantage of the nice weather and got myself a bit of a tan in the process! :)

Just finished packing the car, ready for my journey tomorrow. Time to relax!

Daughter wanted taking back to Uni this weekend so we havent planned anything. Had offers to go visit other daughter but turned that down. 3.00am this morning (yes 3.00am) get text from Uni daughter saying she now has a lift back on tuesday so we dont need to bother. Obviously I only got that this morning at 8.00 when i got up to start packing the car. Oh the inhumanity.

Been sat in the garden all day reading and listening to music.

SophieM wrote:

Just finished washing the cars.

Took advantage of the nice weather and got myself a bit of a tan in the process! :)

Its Show season again!!! :)

After washing the dishes and clearing up the garden I'm now chilling infront of the TV with a glass of pear cider.