Bored xx

πŸ™‚ X

Hope your having a nice evening hun

Just put my pj's on and made a brew haha how exciting lol πŸ˜‚ xx

I’m just chilling on the sofa jus in my thong :)

Blimey, just logged in to see your picture, you are gorgeous - I would think all his birthdays and Christmas have come together waking up to you x

Bigtits69 wrote:

I’m just chilling on the sofa jus in my thong :)

Can I ask u a question woman to woman? Don't worry I'm not gonna ask anything rude lol πŸ˜‚

Going to have to go at it old school without the toys. Surely there is a vegetable or two in the kitchen you can put to good use

Yea course you can

BJ. wrote:

Blimey, just logged in to see your picture, you are gorgeous - I would think all his birthdays and Christmas have come together waking up to you x

πŸ˜‚ X

Bigtits69 wrote:

Yea course you can

How do you cope with big boobs mine drive me insane I'm a 40f all natural obviously but they kill my back haha xx

Sounds like you have a lovely pair hun , my back hurts too hun tbh jus gotta love what we have and embrace the size we have ! I love my boobs as life to short hun

Very true I do love them just a pain at times πŸ˜‚

Yea I agree hun defo !! Shame we can’t compare sizes :)

Haha πŸ˜‚ what size are you? X

I’m a 38e babe , natural too like you . Xx

I'm 40f it's great being blessed with naturally big boobs init lol x

We defo both been blessed you should show them off girl you hottie , whip them out now hun ? You all horny tonight ? Xx

I've just uploaded a pic on here but waiting on approval, yeah my fellas come see me but he did a 14 hour shift last night so he's asleep n I'm bored haha πŸ˜‚ xxx

Of your boobs ? Go you hun , aww bless your man least he a hard worker , have to have Arun then babe ? Xx

Yeah of me in a 2 piece I got off here n I don't see him all the time I saw him Wednesday last so as u might guess I'm horny as anything I have a very high sex drive xx