Boudoir photoshoots

Hi everyone

I hope this isnt against forum rules please let me know if it is

once i have ny surgery and recover i want to reward myself with having a set of boudoir photos done. has anyone had any done and can anyone recommend a good studio for it?

i want them to be erotic but not explicit (well maybe one exoplicit one for oh) :-)

many thanks

Hi i had some done as i gift for my hubby. i went to the same place as lucy in Bath. they were amazing. definately made me feel very sexy. My hubby loved them. find a place you're comfortable with. don't be afraid to go have a look around at the studio and meet the photographer before hand. i have to say most are male. i took a close girlfriend with me as a security blanket. i hadn't been semi naked in front of another man other than my hubby for many years.

a good photographer will make you feel comfortable and relaxed. as a hint the more you know what you want from your photos and the effort you put in the photo shoot the better they will be.

go for it. x

I'd love to do this. Definitely going to check the company out! Xx

I actually have one booked next Friday...majorly nervous.

sure it will be fab miss tig :-)

think im going to bok with http://www.mightyaphrodite.co.uk/. wont be till next year as i will have a 10 inch scar to heal once i have my surgery (eek)

Thank you hun :)

I did read on another thread about your surgery. I really hope it goes well :)

let us know how your photoshoot goes :-) bet you will be thrilled with the results

Ok I will thank you, might even post a couple of pictures if I'm pleased with them. :)

They are amazing to do I do photography at weekend and I have done may shoots for woman and done one myself they are sexy as hell lots of fun and giggles to do have fun ladies

Definitely do it, I've done it a few times and loved my photos x x

MissTig wrote:

Please let us know how it goes would love to book one for my OH. Would like to hear your experience. Then get some advice.

Gentle giant wrote:

MissTig wrote:

Please let us know how it goes would love to book one for my OH. Would like to hear your experience. Then get some advice.

Ok will do! :) Although I'm not sure it's going to be the standard boudoir as it's in a fetish studio. :D Started putting outfits together in my head already :)

Citygirl2810 wrote:

sure it will be fab miss tig :-)

think im going to bok with http://www.mightyaphrodite.co.uk/. wont be till next year as i will have a 10 inch scar to heal once i have my surgery (eek)

This company looks amazing. Thanks for sharing the link as I may book my OH into a shoot next year having looked through it. Good luck with the surgery x