Boy Toy :P

I'm always getting lots of things from lovehoney (who can resist :P) that my boyfriend can use on me or I can use solo...

I feel bad me having all these toys and him not having any, so my question is, is there a good toy out there you would recommend for us to use as a couple on him??

P.s we aren't into anal xx

i love to use my magic wand with my partner he really enjoys it :) so do i as we start of giving each other a nice massage with it then i trace the wand down to his private parts so the vibrations play with him and he seems to like the vibrations down there :) then we swap and he uses it on me

Stroker sleeves are nice. Usually you can use that instead of say handjobs. Cock rings are fun too cause they have vibration for you and they can also prolong the sexual experience since it also gently reduces blood flow because of the pressure. There are also some cock extension sleeves that give you A little extra and him a sleeve of good feelings.

Stroker sleeves are nice. Usually you can use that instead of say handjobs. Cock rings are fun too cause they have vibration for you and they can also prolong the sexual experience since it also gently reduces blood flow because of the pressure. There are also some cock extension sleeves that give you A little extra and him a sleeve of good feelings.

Its a good thing I just bought this then http://www.mynaughtypleasure.co.uk/bodywand-mini-neon-green_0?filter_name=bodywand%20mini%20neon couldn't resist the colour :P

Would really appreciate a lads percpective though xx

How about trying something like the wee vibe 3. That way both you and your partner can enjoy the sensations.
Or maybe a cock ring with a vibrator attachment.
My partner enjoys the Tracey cox stroker that I got him, both on his own or with me. And I also use my LH wand to massage him and my bullets on his testiclea during sex

Sleeves and strokers are always good. :)