Boyfriend's Cock Ring

We still live separately with parents so do a lot of video sex when we can. I wasn’t sure to start with but the last few weeks I’ve definitely seen my boyfriend wearing a cock ring. I didn’t know he had one and was going to ask him about it but thought I would check on here first. We haven’t used it together so I’m assuming he uses it on his own. Anyone else use them?

5 Likes

He’s probably just wanting to look ‘impressive’ for you. I’ve seen a lot of penis photos (i’m slightly traumatised) and some have had rings on. Think of it the same as pushing your boobs together.
Talk to him the next time you’re with him or on video chat, just say I like your cock ring, we should try sex with it next time…

3 Likes

Yes, what did you want to know?
I usually wear Silicone rings or vibrating ring. The silicone rings or for myself - they seem to delay ejaculation just a little bit by constriction (ie: the semen cannot pass) until it builds up and really shoots out resulting in better orgasms for me. The delay is pretty minimal, i would rate it in seconds really, but the result is so worthwhile that i wear them almost all the time.
My favorite also is the tightest (best orgams for me) and might make me very marginally bigger in circumference/diameter, but we’re talking millimeters, i dont think consequential or material, though i haven’t asked my wife.

The vibrating rings (quality rechargeable ones) are for her only, for missionary or cowgirl position as my wife doesn’t orgasm without clitoral stimulation. We’ve both found vibrating cock rings very intimate as they promote grinding rather than thrusting, and expecially in missionary, with my hands free, its a very different, cuddly experience.

Any more specific questions, just ask. :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey,
We do alot of video sex as cannot always be together, I have several cock rings which I primarily use on my own in calls with my girlfriend. It’s a bit of an extra turn on for me, my cock is extra sensitive with it on and they do maximise what you have, so great fohhjr the ego!:grinning:. Hhb​:grinning::grinning::crazy_face::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @JackSlim

I use stainless steel and adjustable silicone cock rings if I know I’m in for a long edging session. They help to keep me hard for a long time. They also delay my orgasm which helps me to last too. If she does allow me to come a cock ring extends my orgasm and makes it more intense as well.

1 Like

I’ve tried two types. The fun starts when putting them on. Stainless steel is heavy and hard. Silicone is stretchy and soft. These new sensations are secondary free me however. The thought of wearing something on my private parts is massively stimulating.

1 Like

One of the reasons why I wear a cock cage permanently.

I use cock rings quite often. Make me looks bigger and helps me last that little bit longer too during solo play or with my wife. Big fan of ones that vibrate too.

3 Likes

I have and use silicone cock rings from time to time. My wife has said that I am noticeably harder when I wear one. As others have said, it can also help delay ejaculation a bit. I personally haven’t noticed if my orgasms are any more intense, however, but that may just be me.

2 Likes

Many guys use them as helps to keep their erection fuller for longer plus for some it can feel nice on too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @JoCat , looking forward to broadening my horizons and making new friends!

1 Like

@sammy-jo
I have several cock rings that I wear when having sex with my Oh or when we are out.
They sever a dual purpose for me, one the feeling of wearing it whilst out and about and secondly I enjoy the feeling wearing it during sex. I must say that I enjoy the weight of a stainless steel one, but I have yet to find one that fits just right. Some of the metal one’s I have are either too tight or not tight enough, but the silicon one’s tend to fit better.

1 Like

My husband has a couple of silicone cock rings that he likes to wear quite often. He says he like the extra squeezing and tightness around his cock and balls and they keep him extra hard and quite horny when he is wearing one.

We have had a bit of kinky fun with them as he has worn one a couple of time when we have gone to the local pub for a quick drink.

2 Likes

I have quite a variety of cock rings and use them pretty much every day and not just around the penis.

I enjoy the thicker ones as they’re more comfortable and sometimes I wear one as an accessory through out the day.

You should mention it next time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My wife got me a couple of silicone cock rings to try a few years ago as Christmas gifts! I do enjoy the feeling of wearing them and just a subtle squeeze downstairs. I will wear one sometimes around the house at weekends and now and again to masturbate.

2 Likes