Boys who love used panties

Hi I've rently had experience with a nice boy who had a massive kink about myused panties. It was a real eye opener and I actually took it as a compliment ( although I did have to start hiding my laundry basket as all my best underwear kept diapering)

I would love to hear from boys with this interest as I would love to know more

xhugsx

2 Likes

i love to smell them but i aint paying for them like the guys that buy on cl

1 Like

I've paid for a couple pairs of used knicks, sure its kinky but honestly smell is an incredibly arousing thing. I've been with girls who liked to smell my shirt after the gym, same idea really, scent is really arousing for all walks of life!

No better smell in my view than the smells of a ladies most intimate area, i love performing oral on a girl and get a huge thrill on the scent alone. I've paid for a few on certain sites and its really worth it imo, pretty girl wearing a cute pair of undies just for you and then you have her wonderful scent all to yourself! Its kinda taboo i suppose but i don't think its any weirder than any other fetish really, nobody denies smell is arousing (pheremones anyone?) and what is more sexually stimulating than the smell of a ladies bits?

Guess in a way it is a compliment too, kinda weird for the girl no doubt but its probably liberating for some women to know they don't even have to do anything and their scent alone is enough to make a man go wild. Mean, when you really think about it, isn't surprising some men enjoy smelling used panties, its a piece of soft fabric holding all the sweet smell and pressed up against a ladies vagina all day long. To me, that sounds darn fine.

1 Like

brandy loves a good spanking wrote:

Hi I've rently had experience with a nice boy who had a massive kink about myused panties. It was a real eye opener and I actually took it as a compliment ( although I did have to start hiding my laundry basket as all my best underwear kept diapering)

I would love to hear from boys with this interest as I would love to know more

xhugsx

Hi biags, you did make me laugh with that typo assume you disappearing not diapering, thought this might be some sort of wearing used panties to poo in.lol.

Me I do get this, it is literally " The scent of a woman" just it's just so arousing. It is another one of those things that woman are told is dirty but it isn't , it's another thing in a woman's sexual beauty.

I'm a bit of a clean freak personally

GG, some people do purchase used pants to poo in, plus there's sites where women poo in pants then sell them. Personally it's not my thing, it's out there.

Used pants is a common kink. I get asked for them regularly and do sell them from time to time. Some try and haggle me down on the price, but I tell them it's not on for the following reasons as a Domme:

* I am giving up one of my possessions, you aqre lucky I'm even considering selling them to you.

*I've had to wear these for a set amount of time to get you the desired results.

* I've had to use my time and money to go and shop for these.

* I'vce had to package them up to sell them to you.

* And let's not forget the time used to finalise this transaction .

But yes, it's rather normal.

Some love the smell, some love the3 idea of having something very dirty that used to be ownered by a clean appearing lady, some like the look of any marks left. and some just like the thought of owning something someone they admire owned.

Are a few reasons I've heard before.

Wings wrote:

Haha. I was quite sleepy and hitting all the wrong words on my phone. Thank god I wasn't sexting. God knows what I would have agreed to. I think your right. We are brought up being told that some things are "dirty". No wonder so many people have hang ups about things.

Wings wrote:

Haha. I was quite sleepy and hitting all the wrong words on my phone. Thank god I wasn't sexting. God knows what I would have agreed to. I think your right. We are brought up being told that some things are "dirty". No wonder so many people have hang ups about things.

![20221019_235645
Im a single guy that has had a fetish of wearing Gf’s underwear Clean or worn before without her knowing.I never wanked in them though instead just worn them Cleaning in the house when i was Alone and she was working.

1 Like

Its me again Im back to say that i forgor to say earlier in my other post,Ive had knickers & thongs sent to me in the post from a couple i met online.Ive crossdressed when ive been with a female and Theyve loved me dressed up in fishnets thong and a body.Even when ive gone to take it off before getting into bed Shes said leave it on & Fuck me in it.Ive bought used underwear & lingerie before and i regularly buy online too.My fetish is tights mostly with a gusset or no gusset The colours i buy & wear are Smoky black/Nude/Red/Grey & white aswell but mostly i wear black fishnets with a back line and the foot is alot stronger too. edited by mod

1 Like