Do people really like worn undies?

2 months ago hub and I moved to a walk up apartment. Morning sun tlll early afternoon sun will shine on the staircase which makes it an ideal area to dry your laundry. Immediate neighbours and I noticed that our missing panties were replaced with $20 bill(£15) which is more than the cost of a new one...not a bad deal afterall...lol.

I'm trying to understand what went through the mind of this person. 2 areas I'm exploring but maybe more,

1) a used panty has a sexual stimulus, especially certain part has an unremoveable stain and may or may not has scent?

2) a vivid collector of nice panties?

I will follow this with great interest. Hubby has locked most of my panties away for now. Maybe he could sell all my older tatty ones.

There definitely seems to be popular kink/interest for used underwear. At least they had the common decency to leave some money rather than outright steal them, lol.

Do I like worn Panties Yes I do.

Do I like worn Panties from strangers not really if I haven't had any kind of connection with that person.

I have a big Scent Fetish so this is one reason I like worn panties.

It's also a closeness feeling knowing she has just been wearing them I must say my worn scent fetish doesn't stop at panties for me I will wear any clothing if they have just been worn and smelling of that person.

I am now single and I am missing my Scent fetish alot, but for me I can't bring myself to buy someones panties because that connection isn't there. However I still have many of my ex panties and clothes, but as I'm not into her anymore I don't get the buzzing feeling from wearing them.

I have a big scent thing too...so I guess anything goes...but like teacake I have to have an attraction / connection with them.

There is a big market for selling and buying worn panties, there's a few websites that people can join to sell and buy. A lot of couples also indulge in this particular activity as well.

It is a primitive thing, similar to the animal world, we are are biologically programmed to react to Pheremones.

It is also a Fetish for some people, the person who took your underwear most likely has one. Never heard of some one leaving money though, quite considerate.

He probably would have left $50 if they hadn't been freshly cleaned!

1 Like

defam wrote:

He probably would have left $50 if they hadn't been freshly cleaned!

Probably he will. But it could smell badly and he could vomit. Lol.

I have never heard of this but oddly I find myself wanting to look further into this (off site of course) and sell off some of mine after I’ve been wearing them 🤭 Lovehoney forums teach me so much 😄 👙

A friend of mine let me buy some of her panties after she'd been wearing them. I'll admit it was a bit of a turn on.

Guy14357 wrote:

A friend of mine let me buy some of her panties after she'd been wearing them. I'll admit it was a bit of a turn on.

You know there is someone I know that I always had the hots for I would love to be upfront and ask that question. But it could be the worst mistake ever it could ruin our friendship.

Never given my knickers away but on occasion my partner has taken a pair I’ve worn out with him lol First I found it odd (I’m weird about germs) but he said he likes smelling my scent when he’s not with me.

There is a huge and fairly lucrative market for used undies. As others have said, I believe it is the smell as much as the stains that drive some men a bit mad.

Should add as well that I think the 'naughtiness' factor as feeling/ smelling someone else's intimate clothing all adds to the appeal.

EmmaC1989 wrote:

Never given my knickers away but on occasion my partner has taken a pair I’ve worn out with him lol First I found it odd (I’m weird about germs) but he said he likes smelling my scent when he’s not with me.

I remember the first time my ex got into the fun with me, we had a nice day out from the very start because I asked her when we parked up if later she would let me wear her panties she said how about you wear mine and I wear yours, fumbling around in the car was fun and exciting taking them off for us to swap.

Gosig wrote:

Should add as well that I think the 'naughtiness' factor as feeling/ smelling someone else's intimate clothing all adds to the appeal.

Correct Gosig it all comes together which makes a very exciting day/night, remembering the time I had when we went to a night club swapping underwear half way through the night.

I don’t know to much about swapping or buying underwear with strangers but I have often been ordered to wear my girlfriends and normally after they have been worn. Either during sexy time, but sometimes out in public. We have done public swapping in pubs or coffee shop toilets which I personally find a really turn on. It turns me on to if she has been wearing them takes them off and gags me with them while we have sex.

There are a lot of people who make a great deal of money selling worn undies.

Women will film themselves masturbating wearring a pair and then pop them (not washed) into a waterproof bag. Then they post them to whoever has requested a pair xx

I can understand the attraction of someone you know, but a complete stranger? No!

WillC wrote:

I can understand the attraction of someone you know, but a complete stranger? No!

Same here x

Yes Terri, you don't know what you're getting via mail order strangers!