Strange fettish?

Hi Folks

I would consider myself very normal in my sexual desires. we are a typical missonary/doggy type sex couple.

However I have noticed that i love the smell of my partners used underware. Now i dont mean pee etc. My partner changes a lot so her underware is quite clean. As i do the washing i need to smell them to check which is clean and which is dirty. I have to say i adore her smell.

Am i the only one to do this... I do feel very strange

Hi happy your not the only one who likes this if you do a forum search you should be able to find some information on it.

Check this out http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/304563-panty-sniffing/

x x x

I don't know specifically about underwear, but the smell of a person can be very erotic and comforting and lovely, and the way you usually smell someone is if you have an item of clothing they've worn or bedding they've recently slept in.

It's just really nice. =)

I like the smell of my gf when she comes back from work. It's not like BO or anything, just her natural scent.

Thank you folks. The threads have been interesting. I cannot understand this and tbh i did feel a little strange but i supose what is normal...

Ah well....Happy washing. ;-)

Strange Fetish-Hell No

I like to wear worns ones as well and smelling them,Maturbating with them around my cock is another turn on.

I also like the smell/scent of my g/f top her body scent is so yummy.

Hello,

I think lot of guys like the smell of their partner and the scent does linger on the underwear. Dont know if my partner ever scented mine, but I know he just loves the scent, so I dont think this is strange, but pretty normal.

i love the smell of my partner and yea dependin on how much hes farted they can smell really nice odd isnt it but his natural scent is like a drug especially last thing at nite

Scent is like one of the main things that attract one person to another, because of all the pheremones and that apparently.
And yeah the dirty panties thing is fairly popular. My ex hated me doin it

i love women tights i like to put them on love the fell if them

All Fetishes are strange, or not - depending on your point of view...

I'm with Wildjezz here. The smell of my wife getting exited in her underwear makes me hard. I also like to masturbate with them. And if I'm a good boy she'll rip them off her and wrap them around my cock and send me to heaven.

I'd consider myself straight as i don't find men attractive, but i enjoy dildos strapons and even cross dressing on occasion, .....very confusing, like a male lesbien lol, still i enjoy myself x

I don't think there's anything odd about this - we're biologically programmed to be aroused by the smell of our partner, aren't we? My OH certainly loves the scent of my knickers. I often have a play while wearing them so they are wet with my juices and then he breathes in the scent of me while I take him in my mouth... drives him wild.

If you're abnormal, we are too, and so are lots of other people!

SS xx