Brand New! LHM Underwear for Men

Some very nice designs. Think I will treat myself and the wife for Christmas.

Omg!!! These look incredibly sexy! I really want some if fact them all! I don't get paid now for a long while 😪😰

Happy to see us men are getting more in the way of sexy underwear, and fantastic that it's Lovehoney's own special new brand. Looks sexy, hope they're comfortable enough to wear all day. Got two thongs in my basket ready to buy, so I guess I'll find out.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I'm just gonna leave this here.... 

![](upload://egJZxP64GnvZdCIJhVDI0BBmk6A.jpeg)

Ummm why was I not invited to this photo shoot?! ![sad|20x20](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif "sad")

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) lovin' these

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

It was an anonymous photo shoot to protect my identity, Paige. The pants are fantastic though!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33890

Already ordered a pair of these, should be a nice suprise for the OH

Great idea, but it's a shame that it's yet another set of clothing that ignores the larger man.

I've seen quite a few requests for men's clothing that fits those of a larger size and I'd have thought an own-brand would have been the best chance for this.

Great choice sbct I was chosen to test a pair of those ones. There a very sexy to wear in bed and the lace is just wonderful.

I tried the lhm lace up thong looks and feels great

AsYouWish! wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

It was an anonymous photo shoot to protect my identity, Paige. The pants are fantastic though!

Haha you're like batman!

bondagegod wrote:

Great choice sbct I was chosen to test a pair of those ones. There a very sexy to wear in bed and the lace is just wonderful.

Thanks, i will be sure to post what they are like for myself here!

They shall be delivered today and shall be testing them tonight with the OH ;)

Recieved my lovehoney thongs this morning, very very impressed great quality.

Look forward to hear how you get on with them sbct. Here is my review of the boxers you got.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33890&reviewid=135023#customer_reviews

This is my other review of the lace boxers.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33885&reviewid=134933#customer_reviews

Recieved them yesterday, tried them right away as a suprise for my OH

I have to say i was expecting them to be itchy or uncomftable but i was very pleasntly suprised at how nice they are to wear.

I have to say the lace are the most comfortable material to wear.

Having seen what yuo were offering the ladies, I did say "What about us ". And the sexy underware arrived! I don't think I can claim credit! But I'v made an order!

I bought the lace and mesh stripe thongs and they're ace! ...but would you guys and gals at LH consider introducing men's g-strings to the LHM collection?? Pleeeeaase :-) ...I know I'd defo buy them!

Brought some on two for 15 pounds. Will write reviews soon, oh keeps me busy at moment, she loves me wearing them.
Need to go to work for a rest.....x

Thanks everyone! It's been great that LHM has had such a strong reaction.

We're looking at where to take the brand next... watch this space!