Brand New! LHM Underwear for Men

Really looking forward to next year and what to come in the LHM range. Hoping for some white underwear.

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Thanks everyone! It's been great that LHM has had such a strong reaction.

We're looking at where to take the brand next... watch this space!

...Can it be taken in the direction of some nice g-strings please ;-) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24718

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18027

I've brought both the above underwear from LHM and been so happy with them😜 happy shopping guys !

My oh loves his open back boxers he's was showing them off again last night x

bondagegod wrote:

Really looking forward to next year and what to come in the LHM range. Hoping for some white underwear.

I would love to see the lace boxers in white,I tested them in black and though I will not be wearing them all the time they do make a change and something to surprise the oh.

I tested the black lace boxers there so comfortable to wear think I could wear them all day. Lace boxers in white sound good think.

Not the best picture but this is me wearing the stripper kit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/chisnewman/photos/14124/

All 3 of our reviews from the new range are now live x

πŸ‘

Nooo Lovehoney what are you doing to me, Must try to resist ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

CH wrote:

Nooo Lovehoney what are you doing to me, Must try to resist ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Do I see Aussie there!? My homeland mmm

Wow love the lace boxer shorts! The lace thong looks kinda appealing too :p

Ozz wrote:

CH wrote:

You do indeed, They are one of my favourites ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I have a bit of a thing for underwear ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

CH wrote:

Ozz wrote:

CH wrote:

You do indeed, They are one of my favourites ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I have a bit of a thing for underwear ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Ha ha..they're so cool. I'll think of home each time I see you now lol

We just bought a couple of pairs of these, the striped ones and the lace up ones. Absolutely perfect fit, which is something we haven't found before for my partner. LOVE them! Really looking forward to seeing some new styles in the future or, more importantly, more colours! :)

So pleased this range has come out! Been nagging at my OH for ages (to the point of giving up now) to get some nice, sexier underwear but he never did. Some of it will be a bit 'not his thing' but definitely a few items going in my basket!

I have the lace boxers and mesh thong from LHM (as well as countless thongs from an auction site)

Peaches_92 the lace was a new thing to me but is now my favourite underwear.

bondagegod wrote:

Peaches_92 the lace was a new thing to me but is now my favourite underwear.

Maybe there is hope for my OH to like it too!! lol

Really enjoyed seeing the launch of LHM on the documentary tonight. Absolutely love the LHM range so was really pleased they decided to show this in the programme.