Brand New Lovehoney Lingerie | 'Captivate Me' Wet Look

Whatcha think? Have you got a favourite piece? 

Captivate Me

![](upload://jRGn0w1VBdgZypqfGFTCblhx0AS.jpeg)

![](upload://eXnznKxApzzCyxfTGosbJK4He3M.jpeg)

The top one looks good Jess. Enjoying all these new lingerie ranges coming from lovehoney lately.

Lovely, hard to choose a favorite without trying it all but from first impressions the dress or the bra!

The lace/wetlook chemise looks beautiful x

Just realised there more than the two pictures the bodysuit and crotchless shorts look really good.

Woah these are so hot! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33899

I adore these knickers!! *adds to wishlist*

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33899

I adore these knickers!! *adds to wishlist*

Those are gorgeous.

I also love the bodysuit, might have to get it!

The chemise is stunning 😍😍😍😍

Phew, I can post a photo later now!! I'm so excited by the Chemise 😍

They look stunning 😍 xx

I love it!!!!! ^_^

Beautiful garments. Have to show my wife.

How amazing is the bodysuit? I love it. Plus, all the models look so freakin' stunning, I am so jealous!

New models was the first thing I noticed! I love wet look lingerie, it has a kink factor and great for wearing at fetish clubs, I get too hot in PVC and can't get or afford plus size latex, so wet look is a great alternative for me.

This is amazing www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33907 and was lucky enough to receive it yesterday ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Still all crotchless though :(

Any of them the wet look one's make you feel horny and sexy xx

Oh my i need the wet look bra and knickers in my life damn being so poor or i'd get them straight away

Hmm, these look stunning! I have never owned anything wet look and I am quite tempted to give one of these a try.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Briona87 wrote:

Hmm, these look stunning! I have never owned anything wet look and I am quite tempted to give one of these a try.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Ditto! I am really loving the look of the long sleeve dress.