Breakfast like a King, or indeedd

With a big night out planned tonight with the girls from work to celebrate our recent award (oohhhh look at us!), a big breakfast was called for to start the day right.

The menu consisted of;

Cranberry and fudge granola

Wholemeal toast with rwo poached eggs

A banana

Blueberry Muffin

Orange juice

Coffee

I am now ready to put on my party shoes and hit the office although very, very little work will be done today!

Got me thinking, what days have you guys got ahead and what breakfast did you have to set you up for the day's events?

Ms DirtyWeekend

p.s. I luuurrrvve this early morning sunshine xxx

I need my energy tonight, and my package from LH to be delivered, so a full english for me - but my plan for today, as it's nice and sunny, is to continue my investigations into Nipples and girls in summer dresses :-)

On the weekends we usually have a longer breakfast as we have more time. During the working week, we just miss out the cooked part:

Porridge or Museli then

Scrambled eggs, Quorn sausages, mushrooms, beans & wholemeal toast

Strawberry, banana, blackberry & blackcurrant smoothie

Hope you have a great time tonight :) xx

SOT4U, talking of LH packages, I had an unexpected delivery yesterday 😈

I love smoothies Scorps, but never seem to be able to get the flavours right 😠

Bacon.
My breakfast is usually a bacon wholemeal roll as it's filling, quick and easy and can be eaten on the go. I'll then take a banana or a cereal bar to top up too.

I'm a creature of habit when it comes to breakfast. It's porridge with some fruit mixed in. Then a whole meal bagel with peanut butter. I also have 3/4 cups of coffee before I hit the road.

for me its got to be

Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon & chives

Very posh Tabboo! 😜

Eggs benedict is delish, but more of a lunch for me!

Arrived at the office and my breakfast is being supplemented with champagne and strawberries. Why can't every Friday start this way?

DirtyWeekend wrote:

Arrived at the office and my breakfast is being supplemented with champagne and strawberries. Why can't every Friday start this way?

Can i come work with you if thats the friday you get !

We don't get this every week Taboo infortunately 😡 Today is special 😊

I've never really understood kippers for breakfast?????

I have to try and stop our business from failing and I enjoyed a breakfast of early grey tea and some biscuits as that's all i've got in the house this morning.

Usually though, I would either have a bowl of cereal and an apple, or some toast and jam. I like to keep things simple.

To prevent an 'epic fail' you need more than that DavidB. Who was it that said 'an army marches on its stomach'?

Weekdays it's the same big bowl of whole oats porridge with freshly ground cinnamon. Weekends if our hens are kind enough, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. Oh yes skippers defo.

Love, love, love scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on a bagel mmm,mmm

Full fry up please

I very rarely eat breakfast. Normally a can of relentless and some gum on my way to work... maybe a flapjack if I skipped dinner the night before >.<

Half of my weight problem is only eating once/twice a day and normally way past bed time lol But it's hard to find time for food between running a store and looking after two kids lol