Bring back the đź’Ż

I miss the :100: emoji as I used it to agree with a lot of things quite simple answer and a non offensive emoji in my opinion!

Would anyone else like to see it return?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not bothered
0 voters

As the only “No” so far, I feel the need to justify my vote…

I obviously don’t find the :100: offensive or a cause for problems like the negative emojis became, but I also don’t feel it adds anything. If you agree with something there’s already the :+1: or the :clap: or if you like something there’s the :heart:. My slight OCDness prefers the reduced number of choices we have now because they now appear on one line on my phone rather than two, that’s the only reason for my “no” vote.

4 Likes

:joy: great explanation even though not really a need! For me I would rather have the :100: than the :clap: but only as in my eyes the clap could be taken as sarcastic :grimacing:
But mainly because I thought it was a wave :man_facepalming:t3::joy::joy: everyone entitled to their opinion imo just thought I’d ask the question and maybe put it forward to @Lovehoney_Brenna.
Thanks to all that have voted so far! :grin: I’ll leave it up for a day or two to see if anyone else jumps in

1 Like

Good explanation @Peitho . I just find it fun and frivolous. What the heck. Bring it on. Can’t believe folks are actually voting on an emoji.

1 Like

If it’s a switch-er-roo, I’m fine with it. To be honest, I rarely use anything beyond :heart:, :joy: and :people_hugging:, occassionally, :+1:, so yeh, I guess I’m a “Not bothered” as long as there’s not too many.

:woman_shrugging:t2::rofl:

Look at you go in the vote @Peitho Honestly, hate the fact I am fitting in with the majority but a 100% is 100%. All fun.

I never liked the :clap: As it reminds me of when I was younger when people would clap if they didn’t like something you said or did. I’m sure some of you must remember that when you were younger? This is why I never use it :see_no_evil: I can’t break away from how it was used…

Replace :clap: with :100: and I will vote :joy:

1 Like

Well 1% between wanting the swap and being bothered or not :joy:
I’ll close this off and leave it there.

Cheers for taking part

FWIW, if you’d have included :100: as a poll option I would have put my vote there. :slight_smile:

1 Like