Browsing and buying gets me going! Anyone else?

Ok so just had a little splurge as special friend is arriving on Friday!! Looking and buying from this wonderful site just gets me soooooo in the mood!! Friday can't come soon enough!! Anyone is else feel they need a sesh after buying or browsing? xx

Yes,

Just ordered a wand for my wife, the thoughts hit me so turned on I had to play

me too Ben, Friday seems so far away lol xx

I usually buy things when I am in the mood but my OH is away. It is really hard to resist :)

Oh yes. Placed my order today.

Yes, I get so excited!

Yes i do get really turned on looking and buying as im imagining using them at the same time. There is such alot to choose from and everytime i come on this forum i seem to learn about more new products lol. Ben P your wife won't be disapointed with your purchase today x

lol i get horny browsing too, i end up looking at everything and can never decide what i want , its frustrating!!

good to see im not alone xx

Yes, once your imagination gets going!!!

Definitely turns me on like crazy x

I usually buy things with the intention to get us both in the mood. Sometimes I keep it a secret which can leave me sexually frustrated for days until we can try them out together once they arrive. Definitely gets me in the mood thinking about all kinds of fun and adventurous things.

Definitely yes, I always get super horny while looking at all the toys and reading the reviews lol

Browsing became a regular part of our daily routine :)

So horny while doing it...

well special friend is a no show, RAGING!! looks like it's just me, myself and I this weekend xx

Add me to the list of those who get really turned on while browsing.

Me too, I also like looking at the reviews, but look for the more uncommon, like a big butt plug, speculum, pussy pump etc

me too, must be a good sales tactic for Lovehoney hehe.