Turned on whilst browsing the site!

Is it me or does anyone else get turned on/horny whilst browsing on here knowing they might make a purchase?

I find it as bad as going to Tesco hungry, or that lovely fresh bread smell they pump by the door as you go in I often find myself fantasizing over what I might buy, and then impulse purchase

Its not so much what im gonna buy but more what im gonna do with my purchases that gets me going .

Also turns me on uploading my horny pics X

Yes thats what I mean haha I fantasize way too much about what I will do with them and have to follow it up with a purchase and some "me time"

I can see the uploading being a turn on, sadly there isnt much in the way of menswear some nice playful boxers would be appreciated zips off to the pander to me thread

Only when looking at the Fleshlight ladies...

I joke of course, FLs look a bit odd!

I get turned on (on occasion) reading the forums - depends on what's being discussed!

But I don't usually get turned on by thinking about what I'm going to buy..... I do excited when my parcel arrives though!!

LittleKitty wrote:

I get turned on (on occasion) reading the forums - depends on what's being discussed!

But I don't usually get turned on by thinking about what I'm going to buy..... I do excited when my parcel arrives though!! External Media

I hate Sundays because there is no post. I get annoyed on Saturday if I know I have a parcel coming and it hasn't arrived.

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

But I don't usually get turned on by thinking about what I'm going to buy..... I do excited when my parcel arrives though!! External Media

I hate Sundays because there is no post. I get annoyed on Saturday if I know I have a parcel coming and it hasn't arrived.

Yep, me too - I think the Postie does it deliberately sometimes!

Who doesn't get excited when waiting for the postie to bring them their parcel tehe

yes i always get turned on when on this site......

Everyone I live with gets angry because I have parcels coming almost every day. On a Sunday they all walk about looking smug, and I stay in my room... =(

I was out yesterday all day and I have to admit on the bus home I was going nuts, wondering if my package is there and if my housemate was in to take it... And my first look went to living room table, where we are leaving post for each other. Glad its in plain envelope

As for getting turn on. Not really, or not when looking at toys, what turns me on is the idea what they can do. But when I am just looking whats available/new, I don´t.

Booties wrote:

Everyone I live with gets angry because I have parcels coming almost every day. On a Sunday they all walk about looking smug, and I stay in my room... =(

Sometimes if there's a lot of parcles to my address the post will come on sunday External Media. Currently waiting for the male grab bag to turn up and debating whether or not to get a bath now or wait till later, I just know that I'd miss it if I did have one....

yeah don't risk that again and have to trek to you know where to retrieve it. and yes the shopping experience is a big turn on too

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Booties wrote:

Sometimes if there's a lot of parcles to my address the post will come on sunday External Media. Currently waiting for the male grab bag to turn up and debating whether or not to get a bath now or wait till later, I just know that I'd miss it if I did have one....

It's always the way. I wait in until 2pm when I'm about to pass out from hunger, then as soon as I decide to pop to the shop, it comes. Same as when I go to the toilet or hop in the shower... Though that said. Sometimes it turns up at 9am. I'm never safe.

As for getting turned on when browsing... Not really. Sometimes if I'm already getting there and see a rather good looking toy it tips me over the edge, thinking "I've got one of those riiiight beside me"...

Booties wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Booties wrote:

It's always the way. I wait in until 2pm when I'm about to pass out from hunger, then as soon as I decide to pop to the shop, it comes. Same as when I go to the toilet or hop in the shower... Though that said. Sometimes it turns up at 9am. I'm never safe.

As for getting turned on when browsing... Not really. Sometimes if I'm already getting there and see a rather good looking toy it tips me over the edge, thinking "I've got one of those riiiight beside me"...

It hasn't turned up yet, I'm getting doubtful :( hate waiting for monday.

I'm off Monday and Tuesday next week so hopefully should be here to get my male grab bag. The last order I had contained metal cock rings (which I've returned) and was asked by my parents what was in the package as it sounded like it was broken....

I dont get horny just browsing the site, but ive been turned on many times by hot chat! X

Need to add you ad a friend then Mistress D ;)

Thin One wrote:

Please do. We could have some fun. X

Mistress D wrote:

Thin One wrote:

Please do. We could have some fun. X

I think someone was recently banned for that.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/295128-lets-talk-about-sex/