Bullets?

Okay, so I'm tempted by yet another deal of the day. I've previously had this bullet recommended to me because of its quietness but I have a more general question. Are bullets vastly different to a normal vibrator? I'm trying to save money at the moment and I'm not really sure how they differ being new to this sex toy thing

I'm not sure what you mean by a normal vibrator?

Bullets in general are small, and usually, but not always, have a pointed tip like the one in the DOTD for pinpoint stimulation. They are generally used for clitoral stimulation, but can be inserted although they are quite short and thin.

I highly recommend the one in the DOTD at the moment. It's super quiet with strong vibrations, and rechargeable so it's a good investment as it will last years! It's one of the best toys I have and at the DOTD price I think it's a must buy!

I'm super tempted by the DOTD too, omg. I don't know if I need another bullet though, since I currently have my Tracy Cox one. Still USB rechargeable is such a huge draw. I hate fumbling for new batteries in the dark when the mood strikes at night.

I'm going to assume that by "normal" vibrator, you mean the classic, insertable one like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28041?

Like Libra said, bullets are mainly for clitoral stimulation so they'd probably be a little more intense on the clit compared to the classic ones since those have broader and rounder tips. They're also useful for other purposes like using with a dildo or inserting it into a cock ring or a male masturbator (like this one:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30973).

Hmm, or perhaps you're referring to the lady lust finger vibe from the Lovehoney Basics line? I see that you've reviewed that. If that's the case, we're probably in the same situation since I too own a bullet already. Still, this one has different patterns and it's USB rechargeable which means we can save quite a nice bit of trouble and money from getting new batteries.

Okay, I think I just convinced myself to get the DOTD. :P

Bullets are very much focused on the clit, while `classic` or other vibrators cover more area of your more sensitive areas.

i have had one of the bullets in DOTD and They are very good, the pocket rocket is also a brillent buy, if you looking for a toy that is for a clitoral orgasm. Also the USB dream vibrator (just doen a review ) is a great buy.

Even though it did not work for me, does not mean it wont work for you.

Thank you very much all, I understand bullets a bit better now haha. Yeah, sorry for the vague terminology but I did mean like the Lustfinger one. I'm very tempted by the bullet but I'll check my bank balance first. Am I right in thinking bullets would be easier to use during sex as well since they're smaller/shorter?

I have the TC one and I still got dotd.. :) anything rechargeable imo is ace.. Bullets are brilliant as they as small and don't interfere in sex if using them for clitoral stimulation as they r so small . Highly recommend my TC one but even more excited by this as it's been classed as good as the Lelo Mia.. Can't wait for mine to arrive :)

Yes, they are very easy to use during sex! My boyfriend likes this one as he can't stand any noise from a vibrator, but if I use this one it's strong enough that he can feel the vibrations too!

I have the DOTD bullet and can highly recommend it. It's quiet, powerful, waterproof and rechargeable and a real bargain at that price:) xx

I also have the DOTD silencer bullet and would highly recommend it! It's possibly my favourite of all my bullets.

Bullets are smaller and cannot be inserted internally,they are best at delivering sensation directly to your clit.

I would recommend a rechargable bullet as many battery powered ones use N batteries which are small and hard to find on the high street. I would recommend the Tango as the best bullet ever but it is a rather expensive one at 70 pounds.

bullets are primarily for clitoral stimulation i have today's DOTD you'd be crazy not to but it at £10 it's rechargable has a lot of rumbly power behind it and is insanely quiet. i'd say if you only ever own one bullet the silencer should be it

Haha, I bought it last minute. Couldn't resist with those glowing reviews!

The_Cuboner wrote:

Haha, I bought it last minute. Couldn't resist with those glowing reviews!

Great decision! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I think it depends on the bullet. I have one i got as a freebie that i wouldn't have bought myself, and it is a pretty basic one setting one, press button, it comes on, press button, it goes off again. I don't like really small ones that are difficult to hold, and to be honest i prefer a vibrator that has a twist dial to set your own speed, rather than set speeds, even ones with low, medium and high, i prefer to tailor it to my own preference.