WANDS

hi all , very long time , no see . due to various meds etc ive had no sex drive for a couple of years so fell off radar in the LH forums etc . but shes back and needs to get off! so im on a TIIIIIIGHT budget but have been feeling v guilty about high battery consumtion for use in my little remote bullet from LH which has been my only toy for a few years .i LOVE the direct to clit stimulation and the poswer of the vibrations when the bateries are FRESH . so i looked into the mains powered wand . now as mentioned , hella tight budget so *dont chew me for this* i bought a cheap , brandless £17 off amazon one . and while its .. ok .. it takes O much longer to get me off as its ust, not powerful enough . i think i ve some sort of teflon coated clit that needs INSANE vibrations to work its magic . so ... to cut a short stoy long ,id like to hear from people who have used the off brand , no name ones & the hitachi/lh ones to tell me if theres a power difference ? i REALLY want something thats gonna zing me ! thank you !

Hello and welcome back 🙂

I think the biggest difference between a bullet and a wand is that a bullet is very precise whereas a wand is quite broad stimulation. It could be that the wand you bought is good, but you just need the precision that a bullet offers?

The Classic Wand is half price today in DOTD 🙂👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464