bum fun for her

Hi,

This seems really silly but I want a bit of simultaneous front and back action... not prepared to cheat on my OH I was wondering if butt plugs and toys etc could be used by women (so many are marketed as prostate massagers its difficult to tell) and if anyone had any reccomendations for something life like in sensation.

Thanks

not wanting front and back action is silly but silly that I my knowledge of anal toys is so limited!

Yes bum toys are suitable for men and women but some brands are specifically designed for men hence them been described as prostate massagers. Many dildo's are also suitable for anal use so if your looking for something that is realistic it might be a good idea to look through these, but remember that if your using this for anal play it needs to have a flared base to prevent any unwanted trips to A&E. If you read through the discriptions on the toys it should tell you if it is suitable or not.

I completely agree with boobaloo. Anal toys are not only for men. Lot of women here use them.I personally like only small butt plug, but some women want more. I am sure some of the dildos can be use anally, but if its a bigger one you may want to practice with smaller dildo first, if you are new to anal and work your way up. Just get a wider base one or handle one which you can keep hold on.

Also it may be worth using jelly/rubber toys with condom on and remember not to share them, as they are harder to clean.

Definitely try a butt pug! If you havent tried one before, id suggest the ovehoney basic one as its fairly cheap, small and easy to keep clean!
It was my first try and it was absolutely fantastic! I now use a bigger one that my boyfriend got me, a medium sized doc johnson one. However Id definitely reccommend giving small a go first!

Oh and dont forget lots of lube!

Hi Blondie,

Anal beads are also a good idea for beginners, they start off tiny and gradually get bigger so you can adjust the depth to have as much or as little as you like. They provide amazing sensations for both you and your boyfriend while he is penetrating you vaginally. The best ones are fixed along a semi-rigid stem, they are easiest to guide in and can be used like a dildo too.

If you like that and want to really send yourselves off the planet, try some vibrating beads/ beaded vibrator.

Hi Blondi, the advice given so far is all right its just finding the right anal toy for you, yes anal beads are great for starters as you have the different size balls to gently find your comfort point with lots of lube.

I personally have this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17668

a vibrating butt plug, my own review is on it too, I love this in preference to my other

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

although this is fantastic to start with to see if you enjoy anal play; but I find the extra vibrations really help me relax into it more.

Both these can be used for men and women but if you prefer (as said before) you can get a male specific toy, angled perfectly for men.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4228

This toy has several descriptive videos explaining secrets of prostate massage etc, you may find helpful to you.

Hope

I have the Aneros Helix Blondii mentions above, and find it quite big. Nice toy, just a little difficult to get in for me. On the other hand, we have this one too

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

And find it quite small but very comfortable.

If i were you i'd have a good loook at the range LH do, and read the reviews too, they're very useful and written by us who use them. And never worry about asking about stuff like that, it's kinda what the forums are for :-)

I'm very much into anal and rather enjoy rather large things up there.

If you want to experience front and back fullness a butt plug is probably the best way to go as it will not come out while you are in action.

Enjoying anal is very much like enjoying olives, you have to learn to like it/them.

Initially size is challenging, but remember the anal sphincters are extremely elastic and can easily be trained to expand to accommodate objects as much or 2 or 3 inches thick. All you need is time and copious amounts of lube.

The general rule is start small and work up and never use anything sharp.

In the early stages vibration around the anal sphincter will help it relax.

I think douching is fairly important too, but others may not agree.

Enjoy your journey