Bum fun

I’ve bought a anal douche the other week and love it, it side in easy and can side a finger in with lube any advise for a but plug and what size

Thanks

2 Likes

If you’re a beginner, search for starter kits! They’re not too expensive, with often 3 sizes of plugs.

1 Like

As @Cuberdon said a starter/trainer set is a good place to begin. We purchased the linked set and can’t speak more highly of it. The T handle is comfortable for longer sessions. I would totally recommend a T handle design like these over a round or jeweled if you intend to wear for an extended period or wear while walking around.
https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/butt-plugs/non-vibrating-butt-plugs/p/nexus-trio-butt-plug-training-set-3-piece/a45332g81729.html

Marvellous to hear! I’d recommend getting a buttplug starter kit maybe that has 3 different sizes so you can gradually work up :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the club! As others have said the starter kits are a good place to start. Only problem i have found is how addictive anal play is and i keep looking for bigger and longer toys. I think a thrusting dildo will be my next investment and i cannot wait!

Hi, there are some really good threads on here about starting anal play. Having a serch is a good call.
Here is one i think may help. Lots of good stuff in this thread

Don’t douche too much and dont add things to the water.

Your body is designed to house a balance of bacteria, if you wash away the good too iften, this can lead to issues. Also be wary of the colume of water in each session, a few small volume rinses should suffice.

1 Like