Male toys

I’m looking to purchase my first toy, Has anyone got any recommendations??

1 Like

Ooo such a broad question …

I suggest it depends on what stimulates or excites you most …penis fun / bum fun / bondage / S&m …

Where do you start :man_shrugging:

R xx

I’m thinking penis and bum,
I don’t have a partner so something I can enjoy alone x

1 Like

This is just my preference(s)

Penis - Fleshlights, masturbators.

Bum - Butt Plugs, Prostate massagers. … you might want beginner toys here :wink:

Enjoy x

3 Likes

Thanks!
Maybe I need to find someone to show me the ropes!
Xx

1 Like

I think a fleshlight and a dildo with a good suction cup is always a good place to start.

3 Likes

@cfcmattyc Dipping into the world of toy is exciting and something I’m sure you will find deeply satisfying.

Top categories I would suggest would be,

Stroker, fleshlight/realistic toy, prostate massager. There are plenty of others also.

I suggest browsing the LH site. Once you figure out a broad category of toy you think you might like to try. You can ask on the forum for more specific suggestions, that should help narrow down the choices.

Hope that helps. Good luck and enjoy.

1 Like

The world is your oyster, many more options than you would think.
I would suggest getting a variety of cheaper toys to begin with to see what sort of things are doing it for you (some like vibes, others strokers, or elecrostim to name a few), and then look to invest more into what really gets you going!

I find a wand with penis attachment is great fun, and have many prostate massagers/plugs. One of my fave plugs is this - comes in diff sizes:

Being a wheelchair user its nice wearing outside, I’m prob one of the rare breed of wheelers that enjoy the bumps :smiley:

Don’t forget to search the forum too around massagers or anything else that takes your fancy, there is a wealth of information stored in the forums, with guides, experiences and all sorts.

Have fun exploring!!

3 Likes

The guys on here swear by fleshlights, and tenga toys are also very popular. (Make sure to pick the right lube to use with them. Not everything is compatible)

If you want to start trying anal butt plugs and p-spot toys are a great place to start.
If you want to work up to a dildo, start with plugs and work your way up slowly till you get to a dildo size.
Google anal training. Really helps.

Theres some great threads on here about most things, so having a search of the forums is a really good place to start if you want to learn about things too.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

When I went for my first toy I should have searched for starter kits. I’m sure there are some that are centered around people who have a penis.

Fleshlights would be great, a little expensive but well worth it.

Think I need to go take a look!

That’s a great idea!
Sole penis play is great for so long

Maybe look into trying out some of the male toy starter kits as are reasonably priced and come with a variety of toys that you can dabble with to see what better ticks your pleasures :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you

You dabbled?

1 Like

Of course :sweat_smile: I’ve managed to dabble with most things Over the last few years and it’s defo helped expand my range of pleasures