Bunny costume

It’s Easter and I’m looking to dress up as a bunny with fluffy ears and fluffy tail - it’s a short dress I will wear but do I go for black open crotch knickers or smooth satin / microfiber type and do I do for fishnet or sheer stockings

Let’s have your thoughts and happy Easter :women_with_bunny_ears: :rabbit2:

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you

@batjamboree i would go for open crotch black knickers with fishnet stockings and high heel shoes good luck

1 Like

Fishnet???

I would suggest fishnets and smooth satin panties.

Open crotch and sheer stockings i think personally :blush:

I would go with Open crotch and sheer stockings they sound great, are you planning to wear this outside of the home? If so I hope to see you around. (Very unlikely as I don’t think your in the UK)

I’m with @steve19 on this one @batjamboree … I live on 2 acres outside of town.

You could stay on my property for months and we can hunt eggs together…lol :thinking:

It would be smooth satin and fishnet for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well Easter is all about unwrapping yummy treats , so I would say go with smooth satin choice. :grin:
Then maybe sheers stockings.

Smooth satin and fishnets, I like the contrast

I’ve always dressed up for Halloween and Christmas for my partner but never Easter​:scream: that sounds great, I definitely think the open crotch knickers and fishnets if you want to go down the naughty bunny route :smile: if you want sexy posh bunny, I would probably go with smooth satin knickers and sheer stockings!

Hope you have a great time and Easter :partying_face:

When I read the title of the post my first thought was that you were going to wear a big fluffy rabbit costume.
I obviously haven’t woken up yet.

1 Like

Decided in the end for white sheer stockings with white smooth knickers as I wanted the un-wrapping

I did look very good in the dress and had a wonderful time :rabbit2:

7 Likes

Nice - I do love sheer stockings with matching knickers - sound so good :fire:

Defo sheer stockings me thinks :wink:

1 Like

I got my wife the bunny outfit from LH last year…loved it , especially the white fluffy tail.
We were at it like rabbits after she put it on , i might add.:hot_face:

1 Like

Im sure you looked absolutely eggselent :joy:

3 Likes

Love the description. I’m sure you had great fun.

2 Likes

@batjamboree glad you enjoyed theeevening and had loads of fun bet the batteries did not run out on this rabbit

1 Like