Butt plug

Any recommendations on a butt plug that i could wear for a couple of hours round the house. Something I’m able to sit down with. Im not new to anal sex, so would say something of a reasonable girth would be fine - mid size (if theres such a thing!)

1 Like

Just a LH is good for housework (with lots of lube)

I’d suggest a plug with a T bar base would be a good choice :+1:

1 Like

T bar is a must if leaving it for a long time !

2 Likes

Defo don’t want any disappearing tricks!

1 Like

It’s not even funny how often it has happened :see_no_evil:

A T bar base and a narrow neck relative to the girth of the plug so that it stays in place.

3 Likes

For any form of long term wear. i.e. longer than 30 minutes you should always wear a T Bar plug.

It will give you freedom of movement without having to worry about it heading on a trip…

Not sure how big you want to go, or how experienced you are with them, but I would recommend this one:

BASICS Clear T-Bar Butt Plug - Lovehoney UK

2 Likes

I would definitely go for a T-bar 1. 1 slight touch on a jewelled one at the wrong angle and there’s a good chance you’ll be playing hide and seek with it. Though they are comfortable to sit on . I love the beaded anal vibrator in the 3 for 2 on LH . It’s lovely to sit on and won’t disappear because the bullet stops it :blush:. I even have it in when I’m washing the dishes :wink:

2 Likes

LH shop site search medium butt plug then decide if prefer silicone or glass. Good luck.

The wife and I have this one. Originally bought for her but I have been spending time as her slave lately and she’s made me wear it for a reasonable amount of time, I have found it comfortable and it stays in well thanks to the narrow neck.

1 Like

I often wear the large version of this around the house and when going out.

It had an oval base which is not quite a T bar but is more comfortable than a circular base. Unfortunately LH only list the small version at the moment.

2 Likes

Find if really hard to get a nice medium- large tbar plug

1 Like

Yup I’ve had it happen a few times too and then you get that panic rush thinking oh god please don’t let me become the newest member of the bizarre ER show!! :scream:

2 Likes

Definitely a T bar, this has now given me an idea while I do my housework now

2 Likes

T bar is definitely the safest and the most comfortable type of butt plug but surprisingly the options from LH and many online retailers are quite limited when it comes to steel T bar plugs even though they are produced by the same companies that supply the well known jewelled metal plugs . I wonder why this is that they are not far more popular commercially given the safety and comfort advantages

1 Like