Butt plugs

Can anyone recommend a butt plug that i can keep in while round the house or maybe out. Would like a decent size as well x

Hi the one below is my all time favourite. Not too big and you can put a vibrator in the base! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30702

Hey thank you for replying I've ordered a similar one to that but the 6 inch one can u recommend any others

I can +1 the recommendation for the large LH plug, not sure about the "not too big" comment as I find it quite substantial, but each to their own.

There is a big difference in circumfrence between the LH medium (5.2) and LH large (7.5), the medium is probably my go to plug for long(er) term wear, comfortably wearing it for 60 mins+ under the right conditions. I haven't tried the large for long term wear, but I'm sure all things are possible.

Depending on the size, I'd recommended any of the B Vibe Snug plugs. Perfectly shaped for long time insertation and nicely weighted. For anything round the how anything with a T base tends to be more comfortable.

I'm not sure how to copy a link to my review but wow, we got my new favourite buttplug a couple of weeks ago and it's so comfortable, I wore it around the house for a couple of hours without my husband knowing, he was very happy when he found out 😅 my reviews will be linked to my profile if that helps :)

I have brought a couple different butt plugs from Lovehoney but I all ways end up going back to the glass one. Nice hold with a good flared bottom that holds in place well and is a great feel for long term use I would definitely advise looking forward into adding a glass one to your collection.

I have had the 2.5 inch metal jewelled one in all evening, I love it, and yes have been out with it in

Yes agree...I recommend trying a metal or glass one...firm... filling and good warmed...chilled or at room temperature. I find insertion and removal easier than the silicone ones too..

I highly reccommend one of the LH metal plugs. They have several sizes for whatever you prefer. What's also nice is that they have a very secure feeling. The stem is very small so it won't slide out! You can use a good silicone lube that will last all day and it won't damage the toy either. Good luck!