Buying worn underwear

hey if it means i get to keep buying new underwear I would do it lol

yeah go on ebay buy any old pants and make them to your desire ie wet smelly etc and away you go

I find it really odd that men would want worn knickers from women they dont know. Seems less odd if they know them or have seen that woman cam for them but you could be smelling some right ole mingers kinckers if you didnt know who was sending them!! lol sorry but just my opinion

katmiaow wrote:

provocative panties- i am interested in trying to sell some worn panties- do you have an email add so i can ask you some questions about it all?

Hey, I've added you as a friend but feel free to email me, my address is on my profile :) xoxo

morning PP

ukwanker wrote:

I like panties to have been worn for 2 or 3 days

this is just disgusting, i dont know anyone that wears panties for that amount of time, yuk i now feel ill

I guess Rach like all business's you have to give the customer what they need.

You may not agree with the idea of wearing panties for that length of time but if you are running a business and you don't have what the customer needs they will just go to someone who has.

I realise you have a real dislike for this but if you are in this line of business, then business is business and you can't afford to be emotional about it.

LMF xx

PS I hope you are ok, I have been thinking about you and reading your posts, not long now !!

yes you are right LMF, i didnt look at it that way, still i couldnt do it lol (not for 3 days)

hope you are feeling better now as well, never realised you had so much going on as well

yes not long now 48hours woo hooo and tonight she is staying at a friends so have a night to ourselves, cant wait to get my life and house back to normal, (until the next time)

thanks LMF for all your advice,help, you are a star xx

rach74 wrote:

yes you are right LMF, i didnt look at it that way, still i couldnt do it lol (not for 3 days)

hope you are feeling better now as well, never realised you had so much going on as well

yes not long now 48hours woo hooo and tonight she is staying at a friends so have a night to ourselves, cant wait to get my life and house back to normal, (until the next time)

thanks LMF for all your advice,help, you are a star xx

No worries Rach, I suggest you jump on your OH tonight and have your wicked way with him. Then say you do realise this wont happen if she stays with us on a permanant basis. LOL.

Devious and underhand I know but hey what the heck !! Have a super weekend.

LMF xx

You think that's weird, I bought socks from a girl online who'd worn them for a week straight.

I've also been guilty of buying one pair of panties, I also opted for the seller to e-mail me a video of her preparing them to prove that she was indeed a girl!

I share the fear of buying something that some big sweaty guy has been wearing though.

I tend to just steal them from girlfriends before the break-up moment anyway.

rach74 wrote:

ukwanker wrote:

I like panties to have been worn for 2 or 3 days

this is just disgusting, i dont know anyone that wears panties for that amount of time, yuk i now feel ill

each to their own :)

ProvocativePanties wrote:

Hey, Im actually a verified panty seller in my spare time and I've found it to be such a common fetish! There are people that enjoy buying all kinds of worn clothing, panties, socks, stockings, bras, pjs, gym clothes etc

Feel free to ask any questions :) xoxo

nice smell of female Socks! I would like this one lady too smother her feet in my face tell me to screw harder! intead :D

ilikeketchup wrote:

You think that's weird, I bought socks from a girl online who'd worn them for a week straight.

Nope! whats the website or link to contact her....

alwayssingle:( wrote:

ilikeketchup wrote:

Nope! whats the website or link to contact her....

She doesn't do it anymore! =[

x

ohh no!!! I kind of in the mood for my local police inpector's socks she a very nice looking lady :) I am sure a 12hour shifted will make nice smelly socks!

Hey, Im actually a verified panty seller in my spare time and I've found it to be such a common fetish! There are people that enjoy buying all kinds of worn clothing, panties, socks, stockings, bras, pjs, gym clothes etc

nice smell of female Socks! I would like this one lady too smother her feet in my face tell me to screw harder! intead :D

Its quite common for used panty sellers to also sell worn socks :) take a look at my profile for more information/site details or message me if you have any questions :) xoxo

Its quite common for used panty sellers to also sell worn socks :) take a look at my profile for more information/site details or message me if you have any questions :) xoxo

Looks wonderful

i have recently set up my own site selling my panties!

never tried it before and thought i would give it a go!

katmiaow wrote:

i have recently set up my own site selling my panties- http://pussykatspurringpanties.wordpress.com/gallery/

never tried it before and thought i would give it a go!

Good site

Have you ever had a women request a used pair of your pants Uk?

Im sure some people would find it a turn on?

Each to their own, and all that!