wand advice needed please

I promised I wouldn't buy anything until Xmas but since I'm having a rough time I reckon I deserve a treat so here goes.....
I shall definitely buy today. I'm afraid too say I'm on a bit of a budget but that's cool 😎 so on a budget
Am looking for advice on wands. Please could you lovely lot help me make a decision?
So I really want a mains powered but thats beyond my means at the mo.....so here's my options...
1, Tracey Cox wand 2, LH mini £10 it is at the mo, there's also some other LH ones but I forgot prices. £30 is my top budget right now. (obv ill upgrade in the future. So any help would be appreciated
Thank you in advance xx

The Lovehoney USB wand is great and I have both smaller versions too but haven't tried the slightly bigger one yet. The smallest wand is okay and has reasonable power. I haven't tried the Tracey Cox one but the reviews look pretty good. If I were you it would be between the rechargeable Lovehoney wand which I think is 29.99 and the Tracey Cox one xx

NatandTom wrote:

The Lovehoney USB wand is great and I have both smaller versions too but haven't tried the slightly bigger one yet. The smallest wand is okay and has reasonable power. I haven't tried the Tracey Cox one but the reviews look pretty good. If I were you it would be between the rechargeable Lovehoney wand which I think is 29.99 and the Tracey Cox one xx

Great choice! +1

Cheers :) I quite fancy the Lovehoney usb one (I wish it looked prettier though) :/ also the Tracey Cox one looks fab aswell, I'm torn. Any other suggestions on my measly budget lol

We have the Tracey Cox one, haven't wrote my review yet as we are still giving it a thorough test. From our initial findings it's great, lovely and soft, great bendy head and has some power.

Ty couplelooking toospicethingsup the reviews on the Tracey cox one are pretty darn good too be honest. Can it be used as a back massager aswell?

slinky binky wrote:

Ty couplelooking toospicethingsup the reviews on the Tracey cox one are pretty darn good too be honest. Can it be used as a back massager aswell?

I would personally go with the Tracey Cox one, purely because of the silicone head, which would feel very comfortable, and also would be a doddle to clean. I use my wands for massage too, and they really do feel good. Just don't forget not to use any oils with a silicone one :) xx

Yes it's great for back massage the silicone is so smooth.

Last xmas I got the wife the 8 funtion lh mini wand, she absolutly loves it.

Its battery powered, but just as good and powerful as the mains wands.

Best toy we have ever got.

Its £30, but sometimes it on offer for £20.

This everytime...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627

Yay! it's out of this world! I have one already :-) Ive went for the Tracey cox one and the LH 8 speed one and some lingerie (a girl needs to treat herself 🍧

Sounds great slinky blinky, hope your feeling better xx

Thank you couple looking to spice things up
I spent a small fortune I can't afford £135 wooooo :-) the thing is I'm going through a really rough time right now (I'll spare the gory details)! As none of beautiful people deserve to hear my misery :'(
On the upside my orders arriving tomorrow two 30 buck wands, fsog heavy kegal balls and some lovely lingerie and a g-spot vibe, the only issue is I forgot my batteries *sob* XXX

On no! Hope you manage to get some. As for the £135 your worth it and more, hope your so busy enjoying yourself you forget all your worries!

That's so sweet couple looking to spice things up :) lol I reckon with the new goodies I'll manage too forget my troubles for at least 2-3 hours lol xx

When you look at move up I'd say the doxy every time. Its insane, far more powerful than any wand out there but with loads of strength options so you dont blow your pelvis off immediately.