wand apprecation thread,

I love my lh micro wand and got the deluxe version today. Its been a whirlwind but omfg its amazing, I love it!should of brought it a long time ago :-D,

My LH Magic Wand is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - I love, love, love it and really could not live without it!!! - lol :) xx

cant wait to try mine out , it came yesterday still in 2 minds whether to keep it for an anniversary prezzie or just give it to her so to speak lol

I've only got a mini wand but must buy the real thing x

Completely love it. Have never ending multiple orgasms

Its just so so amazing <3 I think my braincells curled up and died a happy little blissful death :-)

the free g-spot pleaser attatchment looks as though it could be interesting ; -o

I want one so bad! One day one day lol. Xx

Lollipop ;) wrote:

if i EVER win the review competition of 100 quid LH vouchers i will gift you one lol

Me too lolli!
I NEED one!

Cornish89 wrote:

Me too lolli!
I NEED one!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Ahhh me too!

Although I wouldn't get to use it much because I barely get the house to myself! :/

Awww jeffngloria your so sweet =) x

Lol maybe LH will see this and make it DOTD lol

its def one of the best toys lovehoney sells

i have had a bad back for years, and im always wary of my partner massaging me, hes a tad heavy handed, oh well the wand is awesome for massaging my back its really helped with my back ache, and its also really good for other much more naughty things, it really makes you wiggle and squirm lol

BV unless they reduce it to about £5 there's no chance of me being able to afford it lol

Cornish89 wrote:

BV unless they reduce it to about £5 there's no chance of me being able to afford it lol

awww that sucks the lowest i have seen it for is £34.99 with discount hopefully lovehoney may do a deal when you have some spare cash to splash its def a good investment xx

Yeh maybe one day I'll get one HP! I'm hoping if lovehoney read this thread they will take pity on me and send me a Nalone tester instead :P lol x

The Nalone looks rather nice :)

It's a lovely colour. Xx

Heavens Poison wrote:

Cornish89 wrote:

awww that sucks the lowest i have seen it for is £34.99 with discount hopefully lovehoney may do a deal when you have some spare cash to splash its def a good investment xx

That's a great price fingers crossed for that deal again And the Nalone range looks amazing