Rabbit Vibes?

Hey all! Me again…

So recently made a nice purchase of a rabbit vibrator. Its the Greedy Girl Stroking one. Was really excited for it!

But… I think I suck with it. Girlfriend doesn’t like it and it hurt her. She’s happy to give it a few more gos as it was our first try with one and they are supposedly hard to use.

Any tips for these ones? Bare in mind she won’t use it on herself, so I gotta learn to use it on her :blush:

Take it nice and slow communicate with her while doing this lots of lube and if she seems in discomfort back off keep watching her face it will tell you if she is enjoying it or not try perhaps a finger maybe two to get her going before ramming too much in too soon so to speak ! hope this helps a little !

1 Like

I would let her get used to it herself and then let her tell you how to use it on her. We have the same vibe, but only tend to use the ears on her clit, rather than anything else.

1 Like

Takes some time to get used to I guess… I was thinking of trying it with just the vibes and not the stroking motion to see if that was better?

She doesn’t use toys or even touch herself, she’s done it in front of me before but feels nothing from self pleasure- possibly her submissiveness haha!

Being honest with you @La_Ladrona rabbit vibes can be very hit or miss as the “ears” and “shaft” may not be the right fit for her anatomy.

If the ears aren’t very flexible and not in the right spot it can hurt…I’ve only had one rabbit that has been perfect for me and I’ve tried alot.

Try a few more times but don’t let it put you both off…maybe try a bullet or a wand for better results.

Good Luck and hope you get there on your sex toy adventure.

1 Like

I have that rabbit and the OH has tried to use it on me and it was really a no-go using it that way :sweat_smile: I love using it during masturbation though :+1: I find he tends to push it too far in, angles it incorrectly, and can’t angle the ears correctly as he obviously can’t feel the effects of what he’s doing :sweat_smile: I would do as you suggested and start without the thrusting motion, as that way you can focus on getting the ears in the right spot first, gauge how she’s liking it and then you can switch on the shaft :+1: Good luck!

1 Like

Like others have said, rabbits can be very hit and miss. Ive had a few over the years, but they always tend to end up it the back of the toy cabinet. I enjoy them but they are alot of work. 2 sets of controls and every time you move the ears go out of place or you stab them into yourself and the same goes if hubby is using it on me. The shafts on a rabbit are quite solid as well. If she enjoys penetration with clit stimulation at the same time perhaps a dildo with a bullet vibrator?

2 Likes

Like everyone said, definitely use lube.
Warm her up properly before you go for the toy.
Start on the lowest settings (possibly leaving the stroking arm off till she gets used to it may be a good call too. Crack getting used to putting it in the right place for her before using the stroking motion if you can)

Dont be afraid to flip it round and just start with the ears on her clit.

Be aware of where the ears are, they can be pokey. Get her to guide you if she’s up for that. Communication is going to be a must.

All else fails, LH have a really good returns policy :woman_shrugging: not everyones compatible with every toy.

2 Likes

Trial and error would be your best bets and to observe her body language when using it on her to see what spots make her feel good :blush: